Ukraine - Russia Conflict

it's time to lift the sanctions on iranian and venezulean oil.
I was expecting the price of oil to shoot up when I heard this, but it hasn't. The reason is that oil production was increased prior this year. It's about a price point, not politics. I think that point is $90 or something. It's not ideal because a cheaper price would pummel Putin even harder, but it's not unaffordable.

Ukrainian military have liberated Tryfonivka of Kherson region​

Check out the cope cage at 0:10. :ROFLMAO:

Kreminna and Svatove being evacuated.

excellent thinking.

Why would Putin actually use nukes? They've got no point in a war of conquest. Nukes are there to deter invasion, not to facilitate it.

A tactical use against Ukrainian forces would mean Russia would nuke territory that it has decided to consider its own. Stupid idea. And it wouldn't deter Ukraine to keep pushing forward, it would just bolster their resolve to cleanse their land of the orc taint.

A strategic use against Kyiv or Lviv would mean dramatic escalation -- that's the kind of things that would be punished by NATO attack against Russian forces. And likewise, it wouldn't stop Ukrainian forces, since they're not as helplessly centralized as the Russian forces were troops cannot do anything without receiving a direct order in triplicate from their commander-in-chief.

A use against a NATO or EU country would be punished by vaporization of Moscow, Saint Petersburg, and Putin's palace in Sotchi. The use of nuclear weapons for attack is a dead end.

The most likely scenario anyway is that Russia falls into a civil war. Both Prigozhin and Kadyrov are planning for their coup.

Last edited:
Here, In India, We(Majority) cant afford that.
They dont have an issue, they will just print more money and then push it to international market. Inflation will skyrocket and local currencies will drop like a stone but they can keep buying more goods from other countries at the same time as the dollar will appreciate!