Ukraine - Russia Conflict

It's a democracy as far as I can see. There are no qualms by international monitors about voting irregularities etc.

A bunch of Hindu nationalists who cry about racism the loudest without a hint of irony.

Dark skin or being muslim in Asia is a sure fire way to get treated like a second hand citizen.

What about your border issues with China?

We are on our Own

The QUAD is also a necessity for US

Our Abstention does NOT hurt US or NATO

It does however makes Big Headlines all over the World

We fully support Russia's and will do everything to protect our interests , And make Payments to Russia in any possible way

Even if we have to Route the Payments through HONG KONG Or other Tax Havens

We are NOT ungrateful people

We know how Russia has helped us in the past , our Friendship is
Unbreakable

We are on our Own

The QUAD is also a necessity for US

Our Abstention does NOT hurt US or NATO

It does however makes Big Headlines all over the World

We fully support Russia's and will do everything to protect our interests , And may Payments to Russia in any possible way

Even if we have to Route the Payments through HONG KONG Or other Tax Havens

We are NOT ungrateful people

We know how Russia has helped us in the past , our Friendship is
Unbreakable

The odds of Russia turning into a Chinese puppet because of this conflict is pretty high at this point.

A bunch of Hindu nationalists who cry about racism the loudest without a hint of irony.

Dark skin or being muslim in Asia is a sure fire way to get treated like a second hand citizen.

Then why are you here on this forum? Go to some western social network or forums where your racism and propaganda will be tolerated and celebrated.

The odds of Russia turning into a Chinese puppet because of this conflict is pretty high at this point.

No it wont , The Russian people
Are very talented , they will overcome all adversities

And all these sanctions are going to Fizzle out in a Few months

Business people All over the world look for opportunities and profit

If money is to be made ,all rules
Get Bent and Broken

Then why are you here on this forum? Go to some western social network or forums where your racism and propaganda will be tolerated and celebrated.

No thanks, I've had plenty of time arguing with white nationalists i.e trump supporters. You guys have plenty experience too /s.

The O&G trade alone isn't enough to support Russia, even though they will lose out there too - a little in the short-term and a lot in the long term. Russia is not Saudi Arabia.

You are mistaken if you think other countries will not trade with Russia. They will just find other means to do it. India's creating a larger rupee-ruble trade arrangement. The Chinese will trade in yuans. Even barter trade will be conducted.

• Agree
Reactions: jetray
You are mistaken if you think other countries will not trade with Russia. They will just find other means to do it. India's creating a larger rupee-ruble trade arrangement. The Chinese will trade in yuans. Even barter trade will be conducted.

We import 50 Billion Dollars worth of GOLD every year for just Households Gems and Jewellery

We can easily import 10 billion more and pay in Gold to Russia

And then there are other goods which can be Re exported to defy the Sanctions

It tells us about 1971 War and Russian help

Last edited:
Oh God! Neutral means Zelenskyy explicitly stating that Ukraine will not be joining EU, NATO for the forseable future.
Lol. I just love how you think a nation should do what a bigger bordering nation tells them what to do. I guess the same applies to India? China is much more powerful than you Indians. If China tells you what organization you can't join but India still is interested in joining and invites war I guess it will be India's fault according to your TARD logic, eh?

It's not just you but there's a handful of idiots that think like this because they have to find a way to justify Russia's unprovoked invasion of a sovereign nation so they have to think REALLY hard and the only thing they can come up with is, they had it coming for thinking about joining NATO. :LOL:

Putin himself said this isn't about NATO but about Ukraine existing as a state but still you have imbeciles that believe Ukraine brought this invasion on themselves because they had the audacity as a sovereign nation to want to join an organization.

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
Which will all bring an added cost to doing business, while at the same time Russia loses assets and any trade with most of the world.

We can handle them on our own. Even if we ally with the West, no one in the US or EU will fight India's wars.
But they will supply material support, Russia will not if China tells them so.

Lol. I just love how you think a nation should do what a bigger bordering nation tells them what to do. I guess the same applies to India? China is much more powerful than you Indians. If China tells you what organization you can't join but India still is interested in joining and invites war I guess it will be India's fault according to your TARD logic, eh?

It's not just you but there's a handful of idiots that think like this because they have to find a way to justify Russia's unprovoked invasion of a sovereign nation so they have to think REALLY hard and the only thing they can come up with is, they had it coming for thinking about joining NATO. :LOL:

Putin himself said this isn't about NATO but about Ukraine existing as a state but still you have imbeciles that believe Ukraine brought this invasion on themselves because they had the audacity as a sovereign nation to want to join an organization.

Ukraine is A Puppet of USA

And US wants to Hurt Russia

So Ukraine must be put in its place and its military must be destroyed

Now if you still love Ukraine
Try to take it in NATO , once again

But wait there is No infrastructure available

Russia has Taken out All Useful Military Assets and Infrastructure 🤣

Which will all bring an added cost to doing business, while at the same time Russia loses assets and any trade with most of the world.

But they will supply material support, Russia will not if China tells them so.

By the way all dirty money of Russian oligarchs was laundered in UK

That is what UK is well known for , as a Global Financial Centre

It is your loss too

By the way all dirty money of Russian oligarchs was laundered in UK

That is what UK is well known for , as a Global Financial Centre

It is your loss too
Good, people in London might actually be able to afford a home, rather than entire blocks of apartments being rented out to nobody for money laundering.