Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Um, that's irrelevant to what we are talking about. The middle class and poor always get screwed by sanctions. Until such time the govt can revive consumption again.

The opposite. They will be very happy to supply to India in a conflict with China. They will be very glad to see us fighting and preferably winning a war with China.
Well now, that's exactly why Russia isn't really a democracy because no democratic government holds when the middle class get screwed. And the middle class is what drives the economy.

You're deluded, massively so. Why would Russia anger an economic giant like China with 6 times your GDP to do you a favour? It was never likely to happen, but now that Russia is trade-blocked in the west, the chances of him annoying his last economic hope is even less.

Spain did not join NATO until after it became a democracy.

Turkey held its first elections in 1946, before joining NATO.

And now Taiwan and South Korea are democracies with high GDP/Capita. Countries in the Russian/Soviet orbit like North Korea, PRC and Vietnam are still dictatorships, as is Belarus, as was Ukraine until 2013 in reality.
The 2010 elections were universally admitted to be free & fair even by Western observers whose president was duly deposed for not toeing the US line in a covert operation undertaken by US intelligence agencies in tandem with their counterparts from NATO including MI-6 along with thousands of NGOs , students , neo Nazi organisations & a vast majority of useful idiots from Ukraine .

Reactions: Volcano
Look at this NATO scumbags and their neo nazi pets just like erstwhile Obama Bin Laden:

I'm just going to repost the very first comment on Twitter below that.

This is the funniest propaganda I've ever seen. No evidence where this picture is taken and literally anyone could have printed off some stickers.

The second comment is too funny to be excluded though, now that I've seen it.

@randomradio What were you saying about getting help from Russia against China again, I've forgotten because the last tweet I read was so funny?

@Ironhide Congrats on killing off two arguments for me, including your own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Volcano
HA HA !! Poland and NATO bitched out once again:

You absolutely ruined Paddy's plans of a peaceful night's sleep & Empire 2.0 with the hag at its centre wearing a crown with the most expensive diamond in the world stolen from where else but India.

Shame on you for breaking an old man's heart & cherished dreams .
I'm just going to repost the very first comment on Twitter below that.
It's a propoganda war out there Paddy . Both sides indulge in it & followers of both sides post their version of the truth. I knew I'd have to tell you that .

Spain did not join NATO until after it became a democracy.

Intresting. I was under an impression that Spain joined much earlier.
Turkey held its first elections in 1946, before joining NATO.
Turkey was a Military dictatorship or quasi dictatorship for the better part of the cold war.

It appears like only Portugal was dictatorship when joining NATO.

And now Taiwan and South Korea are democracies with high GDP/Capita. Countries in the Russian/Soviet orbit like North Korea, PRC and Vietnam are still dictatorships, as is Belarus, as was Ukraine until 2013 in reality.

Ukraine was not a dictatorship before maidan rebellion. It was at worst a flawed democracy. The elections were free and fair, government was corrupt.

Nevermind, Indians worrying about VISA and Mastercard now have a friendly alternative brought to you by Panda Solutions Ltd.
Indians are the last one worrying about that. UPI and Rupay platforms have wiped out VISA and Mastercard dominance here. So much so that both visa and Mastercard have cried to USA Govt. about getting thrashed and being made irrelevant in the Indian market:

Nevermind, Indians worrying about VISA and Mastercard now have a friendly alternative brought to you by Panda Solutions Ltd.

We already have Rupay card and UPI. If anything, Visa and MasterCard is compaining that the government is supporting RuPay over Visa and MasterCard. With the current political situation, seems like government support for RuPay only going to increase.

HA HA !! Poland and NATO bitched out once again:

You poor thing it is you that is reading fakenews. :sneaky:

Blinken says Poland sending fighter jets to Ukraine gets a 'green light' from US​

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Sunday that plans for Poland to send a fighter jets to Ukraine have gotten "the green light" from the U.S. and that the Biden administration would work to backfill those needs.

Host Margaret Brennan on CBS's "Face the Nation" asked Blinken, "If, for instance, the Polish government, a NATO member, wants to send fighter jets, does that get a green light from the U.S.?"

"That gets the green light. In fact, we're talking with our Polish friends right now about what we might be able to backfill their needs if in fact they choose to provide these fighter jets to the Ukrainians. What can we do? How can we help to make sure that they get something to backfill the planes that they're handing over to the Ukrainians?" said Blinken, who is currently in Moldova, Ukraine's southeastern neighboring country.

Polish Migs will be in Ukraine. It's gonna happen and that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Intresting. I was under an impression that Spain joined much earlier.

Turkey was a Military dictatorship or quasi dictatorship for the better part of the cold war.

It appears like only Portugal was dictatorship when joining NATO.

Ukraine was not a dictatorship before maidan rebellion. It was at worst a flawed democracy. The elections were free and fair, government was corrupt.
Gibraltar was also a stumbling block in Spain's accession.

I guess you could call it a democracy with severe vote counting problems and accidental ingestion of poor dietary supplements.

You poor thing it is you that is reading fakenews. :sneaky:

Blinken says Poland sending fighter jets to Ukraine gets a 'green light' from US​

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Sunday that plans for Poland to send a fighter jets to Ukraine have gotten "the green light" from the U.S. and

You idiot it does not matter what that limp wristed Blinken says, Poland has officially denied it, they don't want to convert their country into glass parking lot. Why is Blinken not asking biden to send planes instead of requesting other countries. HA !

We already have Rupay card and UPI. If anything, Visa and MasterCard is compaining that the government is supporting RuPay over Visa and MasterCard. With the current political situation, seems like government support for RuPay only going to increase.
That's all well and good but try using it abroad.
You idiot it does not matter what that limp wristed Blinken says, Poland has officially denied it, they don't want to convert their country into glass parking lot. Why is Blinken not asking biden to send planes instead of requesting other countries. HA !

They're not sending pilots with the jets, just the jets themselves. Ukrainians will fly them. Poland is also a member of NATO, so if it becomes a glass parking lot there's going to be an even bigger one to its East.

• Haha
That's all well and good but try using it abroad.
It's being trialled in Singapore & Dubai. You've got to learn Paddy that the world's much bigger than just the west or Anglosphere . I thought all these years spent on an Indian forum would've added to your edification. Alas !! That was not to be. Not surprising too in your case , I must add.

They're not sending pilots with the jets, just the jets themselves. Ukrainians will fly them. Poland is also a member of NATO, so if it becomes a glass parking lot there's going to be an even bigger one to its East.
Tsk tsk . From NATO Fighters taking off to assist Ukranian forces & bomb Russian targets to now this - Poles unloading obsolete unupgraded junk on the Ukrainians pretending to do them a favor while picking up brand new stuff from the US for the exchange is a huge brainwave on the part of the Poles.

Trust you to get the significance of either.

i suspect some Jew is in a senior position in Poland masterminding this operation. Poles aren't exactly known to be the cunning kind .

Ironhide's twitter feed is a great read.

Some really select postings.

It's being trialled in Singapore & Dubai. You've got to learn Paddy that the world's much bigger than just the west or Anglosphere . I thought all these years spent on an Indian forum would've added to your edification. Alas !! That was not to be. Not surprising too in your case , I must add.

Tsk tsk . From NATO Fighters taking off to assist Ukranian forces & bomb Russian targets to now this - Poles unloading obsolete unupgraded junk on the Ukrainians pretending to do them a favor while picking up brand new stuff from the US for the exchange is a huge brainwave on the part of the Poles.

Trust you to get the significance of either.

i suspect some Jew is in a senior position in Poland masterminding this operation. Poles aren't exactly known to be the cunning kind .
It's much bigger than Singapore and Dubai trials too mate.

I knew I'd regret reading your post, back on ignore.

Oh yeah, Russia will support you if China attacks won't they? Your thinking is both naive and dyslexic. Like Saudi Arabia thinking that Russia is a better ally against its regional adversaries in Yemen and Iran, when Iran is Russia's strongest ally in the region. If China attacked India, Russia would play the role of Belarus.
enuf of thoughtless rabble rousing. Russia will remain neutral at the most and a powerful china is also a threat to them as well. Conflict between India & china is high in himalayas where it is barely populated while for russia it is in populated zone. Siberia is more near to china mainland than ladakh. More than that we can handle china militarily on our own, seems you forget that India has nukes.

There are lot many factors in play , it is not as simple as you think. For example in europe itself French would be happy that role of US , UK & germany's influence is diminished by russia.

Irrespective of outcome of the war, US-Nato's bluff has been called out and their reputation is in tatters. No in their sane mind would believe their (& your) nonsense or depend on them.

Ironhide's twitter feed is a great read.

Some really select postings.

He's not wrong you know . Communism can only succeed when you've rid yourself of the oppressor class. That's why Stalin is so revered by the Marxist Communist community.

It basically takes from the behaviour of Biblical prophets & Kings & how they annihilated the heathens. That's the template.

So you see Lenin Stalin etc for following established precedents. Just that the scale of murder was extremely high but then you fail to account for the population.

Remember an individual death is a tragedy ,a million a statistic. Think of the potato famine in dear old Ireland Paddy.