Ukraine - Russia Conflict

What do you mean by this ? @randomradio

Their R&D effort and modernisation came about with massive input of finances very early on, and that cut short a lot in terms of development time.

It's like how they build infrastructure. Even before the demand comes up, they start building and make it ready in time. Whereas we start proposals after the demand comes up.

Take nuclear propulsion for example. The reason why we don't have plans for a nuclear carrier is because BARC said they need 20 years to develop a reactor. Knowing this, a more proactive IN would have started the program back in the 2000s instead of the 2020s. Otoh, the Chinese started doing all this in the 70s and 80s, knowing they will need it 20-30 years later, and that's giving them dividends today.

Reactions: RASALGHUL
There was a recent big blast on a ammunition depo in Ukraine . This along with attack by Ukraine on Russia by scalp , falling of many Russian aircrafts in a short time .. Looks like action season has begun .

It wasn't an ammo depot. When ammo depots go BOOM they have smaller booms due to cook offs this was more of a fuel or chemical explosion and very likely a response from the humiliating Stormshadow attack. That location has been known for years and Russians wanted a distraction with a big boom and they got one.

Ukraine is not going to put their wartime ammo in hangar looking buildings in an obvious location... especially western made ammo. Right now thanks to US/NATO training and doctrine Ukraine wartime ammo is spread all over the country like butter over warn toast and they get moved a lot too.

Amid feud with Putin, Wagner mercenary leader offered Ukrainians the locations of invading troops in exchange for sparing his for-hire army, leaked documents reveal​

Their R&D effort and modernisation came about with massive input of finances very early on, and that cut short a lot in terms of development time.
Why can't we do that? How China was able to finance R&D and Modernization?
It's like how they build infrastructure. Even before the demand comes up, they start building and make it ready in time. Whereas we start proposals after the demand comes up.
Which one is more efficient? I mean, I don't see Ghost towns In INDIA , although I have seen ample amount of abandoned Infrastructure project.
Take nuclear propulsion for example. The reason why we don't have plans for a nuclear carrier is because BARC said they need 20 years to develop a reactor. Knowing this, a more proactive IN would have started the program back in the 2000s instead of the 2020s. Otoh, the Chinese started doing all this in the 70s and 80s, knowing they will need it 20-30 years later, and that's giving them dividends today.
20 years is Bullshit! That's Horrendous.

It wasn't an ammo depot. When ammo depots go BOOM they have smaller booms due to cook offs this was more of a fuel or chemical explosion and very likely a response from the humiliating Stormshadow attack. That location has been known for years and Russians wanted a distraction with a big boom and they got one.

Ukraine is not going to put their wartime ammo in hangar looking buildings in an obvious location... especially western made ammo. Right now thanks to US/NATO training and doctrine Ukraine wartime ammo is spread all over the country like butter over warn toast and they get moved a lot too.
Fertiliser storage allegedly.

Meanwhile:

Why can't we do that? How China was able to finance R&D and Modernization?

Politicians have better things to spend on. Ever since the collapse of the SU, warfare became secondary in the minds of our leaders, until China woke them up in 2020. China's a commie desh with superpower ambitions, getting ready to replace the SU as the new thekedar of communism.

Which one is more efficient? I mean, I don't see Ghost towns In INDIA , although I have seen ample amount of abandoned Infrastructure project.

The Indian method is financially less risky, but it comes at a massive cost to the lifestyle and health of the people. Plus haste makes waste, a lot of projects are lost to corruption because the govt is under pressure to deliver. The Chinese system is mixed baggage. Imagine having no power cuts 'cause there's excess power production and roads have less traffic due to an early metro system, but at the cost of a few wasteful ill-conceived projects. Otoh, we have to sit an extra hour in traffic breathing all those toxic fumes and cutting down our own lifespan and pockets just so the govt can save a bit of cash. I'd any day choose my health and time over a few failed projects.

The Chinese ghost towns are a result of the people having too much money and not having enough reliable avenues to invest in. We won't have to deal with the same problem. Our financial markets are far more trustworthy.

20 years is Bullshit! That's Horrendous.

Yep. But it's normal. Anything big in the military takes decades.

1684137496583.png

Drone has dropped explosive device at warehouse in Suzemka district of Russia, damaging 5 military vehicles

Fire after shelling in Schebekine district, Belgorod, Russia

1684165527773.png