Ukraine - Russia Conflict

So these Russian partisans are definitely funded/helped by Ukraine right? This is a reverse little green men strat? How is Russia failing this badly :ROFLMAO:

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
Because they were stupid enough to start a border-war with their next door neighbour.
I try to focus on other things besides the Russia-Ukraine war since that, the debt ceiling crisis and mass shootings are all that are on the news lately... but every time I tune in I am just astonished at how pathetic Russia has proven itself.

Normally not a huge fan of tax payer money going to overseas wars, but dollar for dollar, this has been an amazing spend to degrade the abilities of Russia and humiliate them on the world stage. Definitely wish we did more of this and less Iraq/Afghanistan interventions.

• Agree
Reactions: BMD
I try to focus on other things besides the Russia-Ukraine war since that, the debt ceiling crisis and mass shootings are all that are on the news lately...
They're actually on their way down over the last few years. 2019 was worst.

1684832773811.png

• Informative
Reactions: Ginvincible
So these Russian partisans are definitely funded/helped by Ukraine right? This is a reverse little green men strat? How is Russia failing this badly :ROFLMAO:

It's basically an SF op being advertised. Unless there is a proper objective in mind, it appears like a move to distract the Western audience from the loss of Bakhmut.

It's basically an SF op being advertised. Unless there is a proper objective in mind, it appears like a move to distract the Western audience from the loss of Bakhmut.
Definitely. The narrative here on daily news is more about Ukraine getting F-16s, the looming counter offensive, and now "bringing the war to Russia" and whatnot.

Might also be targeted towards Russians themselves. Trying to show them that they are not unreachable if push comes to shove? Or just to rub their noses in this stalled out invasion.

If Russia doesn't respond strongly to this, I wonder if we'll start to see more cross border raids that target more high value targets or go deeper into Russia.

Definitely. The narrative here on daily news is more about Ukraine getting F-16s, the looming counter offensive, and now "bringing the war to Russia" and whatnot.

Might also be targeted towards Russians themselves. Trying to show them that they are not unreachable if push comes to shove? Or just to rub their noses in this stalled out invasion.

If Russia doesn't respond strongly to this, I wonder if we'll start to see more cross border raids that target more high value targets or go deeper into Russia.

Yep. With an unclear objective at this point, it's difficult to speculate. But the Russian response will be felt elsewhere.

The new Ukr offensive may give Russia the excuse to begin a second mobilisation, as long as they have produced and upgraded enough heavy weapons. The Ukr offensive could see the Russians launching a counteroffensive in response.

I suppose there may be an increase in the use of airpower from the Russian side soon.

So, Ban on Assault Weapons did reduce mass shootings. Wow! Who would have thought?
Some Paranoid Americans needs to chill out the fantasies of Govt taking guns and then enslaving them. LOL!
It actually changed very little during that period but increased afterwards.