Ukraine - Russia Conflict

BMD is right, that's a motor, not a complete missile.

FxcuSa9WAAQfrDg

FxcuScnWIAEeDJJ

Until Putin threatened invasion if he joined. So the ridiculously liberal EU demanded laws against Russian speakers? Proof or STFU.

The heck you talking 'bout... The EU demanded the release of Yulia Tymoshenko for one. There were a bunch of others that are yet unknown, and this was only to start the first step.

Anyway, the EU has demanded changing the language law. Goes to show how much you know about what's happening.

There are reforms needed to join. The EU are fussy.

Sure. Until then, they will keep dangling the carrot. Turkey's been a candidate since 1999.

I've done a lot of image analysis over the years... there's no PATRIOT battery in these photos. The quality is *censored*, but you can still see vehicles, not just aircraft so PATRIOT support systems would be visible. They aren't exactly small. In the "after" photo it doesn't even look like the aircraft next to the scorch are damaged, let alone that a missile battery went kablooey.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

On a different note; this is a fun read on iding PATRIOTs from space.

Definitely not a PAC-3

Last edited:
I've done a lot of image analysis over the years... there's no PATRIOT battery in these photos. The quality is *censored*, but you can still see vehicles, not just aircraft so PATRIOT support systems would be visible. They aren't exactly small. In the "after" photo it doesn't even look like the aircraft next to the scorch are damaged, let alone that a missile battery went kablooey.

View attachment 28035

View attachment 28036

On a different note; this is a fun read on iding PATRIOTs from space.

The Patriot doesn't have to be the target, it could mean the defence system was penetrated and something on the ground was destroyed.

Possibly small drones rather than missiles.

That looks like the Kh-38 to me.

The heck you talking 'bout... The EU demanded the release of Yulia Tymoshenko for one. There were a bunch of others that are yet unknown, and this was only to start the first step.
So?
Anyway, the EU has demanded changing the language law. Goes to show how much you know about what's happening.
Show me proof. The EU demanded protection of minorities. Since when have they not? Too protective at times.
Sure. Until then, they will keep dangling the carrot. Turkey's been a candidate since 1999.
Well there are accession criteria, same as NATO. It's up to the people how much they really want to join, and clearly Ukrainians wanted it a lot.
That looks like the Kh-38 to me.
Agree with that.

So?

Show me proof. The EU demanded protection of minorities. Since when have they not? Too protective at times.

Just google it.

Well there are accession criteria, same as NATO. It's up to the people how much they really want to join, and clearly Ukrainians wanted it a lot.

Lol, have you ever thought the criteria can be very difficult to meet, to the point where they can drag it out to perpetuity? And even after they meet all criterias, a single country can always dismiss it. It's no different from hwo China's been stopping India's entry into the NSG.

Just google it.
Did do. All I found was that they asked for a reform in terms of better protection of minorities, which is what you'd expect from the EU.
Lol, have you ever thought the criteria can be very difficult to meet, to the point where they can drag it out to perpetuity? And even after they meet all criterias, a single country can always dismiss it.
Can't be that difficult, there's 27 members, including the Baltics, Romania, Hungary etc.
It's no different from hwo China's been stopping India's entry into the NSG.
Probably concerned about Nuclear Nadal.