Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Strelkov looks in poor shape. Either he's been beaten or he put his makeup on upside down.

1686348682425.png

US & Germany/Eu are very slow in giving approval for fighter jets & tanks respectively.
I mean after some time it was clear that Ukraine is determined to defend, approval for fighter jets & tanks, ammunition should have been expedited.

All spilled milk. It wouldn't help without foreign crews for fighters. Ukraine should have been armed starting from 2014.

Ukraine may have to contract ex-NATO pilots to fly their new jets.
I read that number twice as well . But Dmitry Rogozin is former director general of Roscomos . His exact statement -

The enemy has not yet thrown tank wedges into battle: a serious threat of a powerful offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine remains This was stated by Dmitry Rogozin, who is at the front with a group of military advisers. “I do not share the joyful reports about the “defeat of the enemy”. Yes, we repulsed the first attack. Yes, well done. But the enemy has not yet introduced the main forces of the breakthrough, primarily large tank wedges, has not driven them into our forward positions. And they are only in the vicinity of Orekhov in the most tank-dangerous direction - about 600 tanks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, not counting the infantry fighting vehicles. Therefore, it is too early to rejoice, gentlemen. First, let's win, and only then we will "throw caps into the air."

Yeah, but I wouldn't put much credence in both sides actually.

But a lot of promised tanks still haven't crossed into Ukraine yet, like a large number of Leopard 1s and Abrams.

This weapon should be within 20KM of the target, which is very dangerous, even if the anti-aircraft gun can shoot you down, SAR patterns are common, and most radars have

Rafale doesn't have a dedicated SEAD weapon, but it will get one or two in the future.

The Russians are taking back these territories in counterattacks to prevent UAF from reclaiming abandoned or damaged vehicles.

Ukraine should have been armed starting from 2014.
they were but not complex weapon systems. Another problem is that if these weapons are taken to cleaners by russians then they will lose export market interest, why would some idiot buy f16 or patriots when they are proved to be nothing special when faced against equivalent cheaper systems ?

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion
The biggest revelation of the war was that the SEAD mission required a variety of aircraft, and the Su-34 was not very good, Suppressing the Soviet-era S 300V is still possible, but Russia lacks the relevant electronic warfare equipment and sophisticated C 4I capabilities, If Russia had a few J 16d and Y 9g, the outcome would be very different

It's more accurate to say the Russians are unwilling to show off more SEAD/DEAD capabilities than what's they have already demonstrated until new capabilities are developed to compensate for the loss of what they already have used.

Something well within the capabilities of Ukraine.
some thing India should learn , that developing such small but unconventional capabilities will bring huge returns but also put enemy on the backfoot. India's race against pakistan to siachen is comparable but we need to get all the gear from outside is a big weakness. India needs to invest more in such capabilities.

USD to INR = 82.....
makes trading easier. wouldnt it make more attractive to countries to buy from russia if ruble depreciates ?

By a lot. It has more than halved the prices of weapons. I'd say you can buy 12 T-90Ms for the cost of 1 Leopard 2A7.

some thing India should learn , that developing such small but unconventional capabilities will bring huge returns but also put enemy on the backfoot. India's race against pakistan to siachen is comparable but we need to get all the gear from outside is a big weakness. India needs to invest more in such capabilities.

You just mine the dam and blow it, there's nothing special about it.

In India, many of us become demolition experts during Diwali.

I read that number twice as well . But Dmitry Rogozin is former director general of Roscomos . His exact statement -

The enemy has not yet thrown tank wedges into battle: a serious threat of a powerful offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine remains This was stated by Dmitry Rogozin, who is at the front with a group of military advisers. “I do not share the joyful reports about the “defeat of the enemy”. Yes, we repulsed the first attack. Yes, well done. But the enemy has not yet introduced the main forces of the breakthrough, primarily large tank wedges, has not driven them into our forward positions. And they are only in the vicinity of Orekhov in the most tank-dangerous direction - about 600 tanks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, not counting the infantry fighting vehicles. Therefore, it is too early to rejoice, gentlemen. First, let's win, and only then we will "throw caps into the air."

600 could be right. The UAF apparently has 300+ Leo 1s and 2s already. The rest presumably could be T types and other tanks.

This is gonna be a big offensive.

USD to INR = 82.....
makes trading easier. wouldnt it make more attractive to countries to buy from russia if ruble depreciates ?
Except they have nothing to actually sell except weapons, and nobody wants their weapons anymore because they don't work very well.
Something well within the capabilities of Ukraine.
Yeah, only if they magicians and Russia had zero security, sonar etc. on the dam. Far easier for Russia to do and as I pointed out, their river flanks were unenforced, so they flooded it to prevent a river assault.

1686387270635.png

Slow progress, but progress.

9th June
1686387754332.png

10th June

1686387864361.png

You just mine the dam and blow it, there's nothing special about it.

In India, many of us become demolition experts during Diwali.
I dunno, believing Ukraine took tons of explosives from a river bank 1 mile away is special.

• Haha
Reactions: randomradio