Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Russian propagandists admitting the superiority of NATO weaponry.

1689029453610.png

Last edited:
15/ "About the fact that weapons and uniforms, which are handed over to us by volunteers, are deposited in the Luhansk region. Some individuals and officers take it for themselves and try to sell it to us at an inflated price.​
16/ "About the fact that there are orders to "zero out" [kill] our own men. We are talking about those who have gone mad or just got drunk and started shooting indiscriminately, giving away their location. Then the order comes over the radio – if a person does not calm down in 15 minutes, he must be shot. And it doesn't matter whether it's your friend or your brother.​
17/ "Now I'm in a Russian hospital, and I've changed hospitals 13 times before. Ahead of the medical commission, I hope that I will be recognised as unfit for military service. But in order to get category "D" you have to be a corpse or lying down. In our time, guys without an arm or a leg were given categories "A", "B" [fit for duty] and sent to the front line.​
Russia... Russia never changes.

Reactions: BMD

Oh, and another 4D chess victory for Putin:

Reactions: BMD
As I predicted, Russia is getting stronger as the war progresses. Very interesting read: 7 Lessons Russia Learned From Its Epic Failures in Ukraine

@randomradio @BMD @A Person
When the war started they invaded a large amount of territory and had a vastly larger army. Now they are being pushed back and have far less tanks, artillery and special equipment. So no, you are simply wrong.

Bye-bye. Kind of impressive that he didn't even have enough warning to evacuate.

1689085199486.png

As I predicted, Russia is getting stronger as the war progresses. Very interesting read: 7 Lessons Russia Learned From Its Epic Failures in Ukraine

@randomradio @BMD @A Person
Yeah, Russia is making a lot of incredibly stupid mistakes, and has gradually learned over time how to slightly fix a few of those.

This is not, however, the same as getting stronger. It's merely slowing down the rate at which they're getting weaker.

And a lot of the mistakes Russia makes are fundamentally unfixable, because the only way to fix them would be to get rid of the entire Russian state apparatus. Russia is not, and is never going to be, less corrupt. So the lessons they can learn are limited to the tactical field, but they're never going to address the systemic issues that make their defeat inevitable.

And even then, the extent to which lessons were learned is debatable. So after getting their ammunition depots blown up, they started protecting them better?
Perhaps not. This is just like Rykove or Makiivka or so many others this last couple months. With a single strike, an entire depot is desroyed as secondary explosions last for hours.

Reactions: RASALGHUL and BMD