Air Battle over Kashmir : MiG-21 Bison shoots down F-16

Anecdotal evidence. Nothing much to see
All the same it's rather curious to see the chief of USAF Air staff decorating a serving master sergeant for maintenance work in a 3rd country that too Paxtan of all nations which isn't supposed to be deploying those aircrafts for anything but a defensive role plus given the state of affairs with these obsolete aircrafts due to the lack of spares courtesy sanctions by the US state department , they must hardly be flying which in turn means practically little to no maintenance work unless the USAF has decided to honour the said master sergeant for cannibalizing other aircraft to help render a few of them air worthy . The irony here is inescapable.

For some morbid reason I've decided to tag you . @WHOHE

Last edited:
That's because I have mentally shaken you up and now you can't stop thinking of me.

It's amazing what a butt whooping of facts does to you when you're used to BS-ing your way without getting challenged.

I'm honored that I'm haunting your mind. ;)
So you don't have anything to comment on the USAF chief honouring the master sergeant & the reasons forwarded for doing so.

In a way that's about fair since geopolitics is obviously not your forte & unlike Paddy you don't wish to wade into it & end up with egg on your face . Lesson for you Paddy. @BMD

Btw what's the latest rumour in the trailer park community across the US ? Seen more suspicious triangles flying at high altitude mid day ? Out here we call them samosas. The equivalent for that in the US would be - pie in the sky. JFC , I'm not referring to the JSF here. Had to mention that lest you got into a twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
You call this evidence? Look I'm no Pakistan fan or fan of nations that end in Stan and I'm more than willing to except that PAF lost a Viper it's no sweat to me but the US has not acknowledged it and until it does no PAF Viper was lost to an Indian fighter.

-He managed the security compliance oversight for Pakistan’s F-16 program, enabling Pakistani counterinsurgency and counterterrorism operations to successfully prevent violent extremist organizations from sabotaging the efforts of the Pakistan state.

“Wilson’s leadership in completing the TST mission ensured the partnership between the U.S. and Pakistan remained strong to maintain the strategic purpose of their relationship,” said Maj. Americo Penaflor, 50th Missile Defense Agency, Schriever AFB, Colo., deputy of strategic planning, and Wilson’s prior TST chief in Pakistan. “The protection of technology through the processes that Wilson enforced was literally the glue that held together the U.S. and Pakistan relationship. If this mission failed and the aircraft were compromised, there would be negative impacts to the counterterrorism mission in which Pakistan supports the U.S.”

Wilson and his team also prevented the loss of technology on the F-16. They checked every component of the fighter jet and observed the avionics and guidance-type components of the aircraft.

While preventing the loss of technology, the military members provided 24/7 enhanced end-use monitoring (EUM) of the PAF F-16’s military weapons and technical data. This ensured both nations complied with the letter of agreement, which outlined those steps with which Pakistan was tasked in order to protect the aircraft’s technology.

Is this the part you're talking about? Or the part where Tom Cooper puts a conspiracy theory and no facts?

Oh noes the Airmen can't be at multiple areas at the same time to monitor block 50 F-16s this proves a Viper was shot down.... exactly how?

Until the US says a PAF Viper was shot down I'm gonna see this claim as some hurt feelings by the IAF side and some in here... especially the one that can't stop thinking of me.

I AM quite surprised that porkis haven't invaded the comment section yet. In Twitter you just type about f16 Kill and then See number of porkis getting attracted just like pests.
You call this evidence? Look I'm no Pakistan fan or fan of nations that end in Stan and I'm more than willing to except that PAF lost a Viper it's no sweat to me but the US has not acknowledged it and until it does no PAF Viper was lost to an Indian fighter.

-He managed the security compliance oversight for Pakistan’s F-16 program, enabling Pakistani counterinsurgency and counterterrorism operations to successfully prevent violent extremist organizations from sabotaging the efforts of the Pakistan state.

“Wilson’s leadership in completing the TST mission ensured the partnership between the U.S. and Pakistan remained strong to maintain the strategic purpose of their relationship,” said Maj. Americo Penaflor, 50th Missile Defense Agency, Schriever AFB, Colo., deputy of strategic planning, and Wilson’s prior TST chief in Pakistan. “The protection of technology through the processes that Wilson enforced was literally the glue that held together the U.S. and Pakistan relationship. If this mission failed and the aircraft were compromised, there would be negative impacts to the counterterrorism mission in which Pakistan supports the U.S.”

Wilson and his team also prevented the loss of technology on the F-16. They checked every component of the fighter jet and observed the avionics and guidance-type components of the aircraft.

While preventing the loss of technology, the military members provided 24/7 enhanced end-use monitoring (EUM) of the PAF F-16’s military weapons and technical data. This ensured both nations complied with the letter of agreement, which outlined those steps with which Pakistan was tasked in order to protect the aircraft’s technology.

Is this the part you're talking about? Or the part where Tom Cooper puts a conspiracy theory and no facts?

Oh noes the Airmen can't be at multiple areas at the same time to monitor block 50 F-16s this proves a Viper was shot down.... exactly how?

Until the US says a PAF Viper was shot down I'm gonna see this claim as some hurt feelings by the IAF side and some in here... especially the one that can't stop thinking of me.
Remember doosra banda.

Reactions: Aditya b7777

Are you aware that by deploying the F-16s against India , Pakistan & PAF is in violation of the terms of agreement it has with the US ? Something which this master sergeant should have protested & recorded his protests for the USAF & US administration to act upon .

And here you have the USAF honouring this felon instead of reprimanding him for dereliction of duty. Does Luke AFB mention that in their website ? No ? There's a good reason why they haven't. Outside of the trailer park community it's called copping it out . In this case they awarded him a medal.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Are you aware that by deploying the F-16s against India , Pakistan & PAF is in violation of the terms of agreement it has with the US ? Something which this master sergeant should have protested & recorded his protests for the USAF & US administration to act upon .

And here you have the USAF honouring this felon instead of reprimanding him for dereliction of duty. Does Luke AFB mention that in their website ? No ? There's a good reason why they haven't. Outside of the trailer park community it's called copping it out . In this case they awarded him a medal.
And this correlates India shooting down a PAF Viper exactly how? Oh wait it doesn't.

I get your pride and ego is pretty sore that a PAF fighter shot one of your guys down but YOU PEOPLE really need to tone it down a bit because it just looks like you boys a desperate for some kind of win.

Nobody here in the US (including moi) is going to care if the US were to come out and say that a PAF Viper was shot down. This has nothing to do with pride or something like it we just don't care either way but I'm not either going to believe something that hasn't been confirmed by US. I know this means A LOT TO YOU and it's all about pride and ego but y'all need to check yourselves because you kinda wrecking yourselves... See what I did there? Getting all Ice Cube and all.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
And this correlates India shooting down a PAF Viper exactly how? Oh wait it doesn't.

I get your pride and ego is pretty sore that a PAF fighter shot one of your guys down but YOU PEOPLE really need to tone it down a bit because it just looks like you boys a desperate for some kind of win.
Did I say this proves a MiG-21 brought down an F-16 ? That's what Tom Cooper had to write. I merely pointed out the decision to award him a medal was a curious one especially since PAF & consequently Pakistan was in breach of the agreement it had with the US , something he was actually sent to monitor & possibly prevent or at least attempt to , being head of the US team out there. Maybe ,if you could read better , you'd analyse better.

Nobody here in the US (including moi) is going to care if the US were to come out and say that a PAF Viper was shot down. This has nothing to do with pride or something like it we just don't care either way but I'm not either going to believe something that hasn't been confirmed by US. I know this means A LOT TO YOU and it's all about pride and ego but y'all need to check yourselves because you kinda wrecking yourselves... See what I did there? Getting all Ice Cube and all.
Au contraire , it has a lot to do with the US maintaining appearances. You can be excused for not doing so given your background. How so , you ask ?

Well if it's proven that the MiG-21 brought down an F-16 , what does it say about LM's & successive US administration's efforts to sell the F-16 by branding it the F-21 under the 20 billion + USD MMRCA 2.0 tender.

It's good that we don't see much of you on other threads. It's better to be thought of as intelligent than for you to open your mouth & prove otherwise like Paddy , which you just did . 🤣

Reactions: Aditya b7777
Did I say this proves a MiG-21 brought down an F-16 ? That's what Tom Cooper had to write. I merely pointed out the decision to award him a medal was a curious one especially since PAF & consequently Pakistan was in breach of the agreement it had with the US , something he was actually sent to monitor & possibly prevent or at least attempt to , being head of the US team out there. Maybe ,if you could read better , you'd analyse better.

Oh puh-leeze. That is exactly what a couple of your "buddies" are implying and you even "Liked" click his claim so don't give me that Indian sh*t
Au contraire , it has a lot to do with the US maintaining appearances. You can be excused for not doing so given your background. How so , you ask ?

No it's not about appearance but it sure is for you Indians. The thought that a PAF fighter shooting down one of your fighters is eating you so much so that YOU PEOPLE are desperately trying to correlate a Tom Cooper article with somehow evidence the US is hiding a PAF Viper being shot down.

Talk about inferiority complex. IAF should have used its "brains" and claimed just another typical IAF fighter crash that is sooo common for the IAF that the fighter world community would have absolutely believed IAF explanation. Nobody including me would have believed that PAF fighter shot down an IAF fighter. We would have not believed Pakistan parading your pilot since you guys look a like we would have thought Pakistan is just using one of its Indian looking citizens to pose as an IAF pilot. You and your fragile ego/inferiority complex would have remained intact.
Well if it's proven that the MiG-21 brought down an F-16 , what does it say about LM's & successive US administration's efforts to sell the F-16 by branding it the F-21 under the 20 billion + USD MMRCA 2.0 tender.

Lol. If that makes your fragile ego feel better to believe such nonsense than go right ahead. F-16 block 50's is 20 year old tech F-21/F-16V tech is a bit superior to Le fench plane.
It's good that we don't see much of you on other threads. It's better to be thought of as intelligent than for you to open your mouth & prove otherwise like Paddy , which you just did . 🤣

Keep telling yourself that. I know you regret getting my attention since it has totally smacked you in the face. Be honest with yourself you know you can't stop thinking of me. I'm in your puny mind from all that fact smacking of youz.

You know me responding to you is the highlight of your day. :D

Oh puh-leeze. That is exactly what a couple of your "buddies" are implying and you even "Liked" click his claim so don't give me that Indian sh*t
I liked his comment for the detailed reasoning the comment provided namely why the US scrammed from Afghanistan as though it's life depended on it .

No it's not about appearance but it sure is for you Indians. The thought that a PAF fighter shooting down one of your fighters is eating you so much so that YOU PEOPLE are desperately trying to correlate a Tom Cooper article with somehow evidence the US is hiding a PAF Viper being shot down.
There's something deeply wrong with your comprehension abilities. I'd recommend you see a therapist soon. Tom Cooper didn't hint at IAF shooting down an F-16 as you're implying. He openly says so.

Yes , it's very much about appearances which is why neither the US state department nor the Pentagon has released a statement since the incident confirming the total numbers of F-16s with PAF. I challenge you to provide a single document listing the numbers in service with the PAF. The day it confirms PAF's position , I'd believe that the IAF lied. Till then it's don't ask don't tell.

Talk about inferiority complex. IAF should have used its "brains" and claimed just another typical IAF fighter crash that is sooo common for the IAF that the fighter world community would have absolutely believed IAF explanation.
Absolutely uh uh. That's something the IAF can never do nor even think of for it's answerable to the Indian people thru the Indian parliament.

It's something you ought to be recommending to Pakistan . The PAF would have tried something like this too then thought about what they would have to say & do about a veritable situation wherein a PAF pilot would be in Indian custody.

You don't think thru things , do you ?

Nobody including me would have believed that PAF fighter shot down an IAF fighter. We would have not believed Pakistan parading your pilot since you guys look a like we would have thought Pakistan is just using one of its Indian looking citizens to pose as an IAF pilot. You and your fragile ego/inferiority complex would have remained intact.
If you keep repeating that line that a Pakistani looks like an Indian , you can bet a Pakistani would deliver the equivalent of a virtual punch to you on your kisser.

Pls enlighten him , maamu . An American is humiliating Pakistanis once more . @safriz

Lol. If that makes your fragile ego feel better to believe such nonsense than go right ahead. F-16 block 50's is 20 year old tech F-21/F-16V tech is a bit superior to Le fench plane.
This statement here is evidence why millennials from the US are a bunch of underachievers. Anything goes in the name of logic. Then they keep griping about immigrants who grab their jobs.

Keep telling yourself that. I know you regret getting my attention since it has totally smacked you in the face. Be honest with yourself you know you can't stop thinking of me. I'm in your puny mind from all that fact smacking of youz.

You know me responding to you is the highlight of your day. :D
I actually wrote in my previous post that I tag you for I'm easily entertained - an error of character that I seek to remedy but can't . However, it was deleted by the moderator.

That just might be the smoking gun. Interesting.

comment section yet. In Twitter you just type about f16 Kill and then See number of porkis getting attracted just like pests.
Jihadi trolls usually stay miles away from propaganda or evidence that can dispel their delusions. Which is actually a very good tactic since they avoid blowing up the thing more, compared to indian nationalist trolls who fall for the bait all too regularly. You will see Pakistanis go silent just by doosra banda jibes, so this will have a similar effect.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
I liked his comment for the detailed reasoning the comment provided namely why the US scrammed from Afghanistan as though it's life depended on it .

Riiiight.
There's something deeply wrong with your comprehension abilities. I'd recommend you see a therapist soon. Tom Cooper didn't hint at IAF shooting down an F-16 as you're implying. He openly says so.

It's you whos comprehension abilities are lacking. It is your buddies that are correlating Coopers article with somehow a PAF Viper being shot down. You after all did "Liked" his comment of....
This is by far the best ever evidence of wing commander Abhinandan shooting down PAF F16....

Yes , it's very much about appearances which is why neither the US state department nor the Pentagon has released a statement since the incident confirming the total numbers of F-16s with PAF. I challenge you to provide a single document listing the numbers in service with the PAF. The day it confirms PAF's position , I'd believe that the IAF lied. Till then it's don't ask don't tell. I'm sure your hairless butt is familiar with the last statement. Pun unintended.🤣

U.S. count shows no Pakistan F-16s shot down in Indian battle: report​

Foreign Policy said in a report published on Thursday two U.S. defence officials with direct knowledge of the matter said U.S. personnel had done a count of Pakistan’s F-16s and found none missing.

State Department Reprimanded Pakistan for Misusing F-16s, Document Shows​

A State Department letter details American concerns about how Pakistan fielded fighter jets after a skirmish with India over Kashmir.

By Paul D. Shinkman
|
Dec. 11, 2019, at 5:54 p.m.
A source who viewed the August letter, written by Andrea Thompson, then-undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs, says it serves as a direct response to U.S. concerns about the F-16 use over Kashmir in February, though the letter itself does not specifically reference the incident.
Addressed to the head of the Pakistani air force, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, the letter began by relaying the State Department's confirmation that Pakistan had moved the F-16s and accompanying American-made missiles to unapproved forward operating bases in defiance of its agreement with the U.S. Using diplomatic language, Thompson, who has since left government, warned the Pakistanis that their behavior risked allowing these weapons to fall into the hands of malign actors and "could undermine our shared security platforms and infrastructures."

IAF Did Not Shoot Down Pak F-16 in Balakot Aftermath, Says US Scholar Christine Fair​

Fair, whose work on Pakistan is frequently cited by the Indian side, took on former air chief BS Dhanoa, saying the IAF narrative is not based on an empirical body of facts but dictated more by “things deployed by politicians to win elections".

Chandigarh: Minutes after retired Air Chief Marshal B.S. Dhanoa attacked the Pakistani claim that IAF bombers dropped their payloads in haste and missed their target on February 26 when they bombed a Jaish-e-Mohammed terror camp in Balakot, Christine Fair – an expert on South Asian political and military affairs – said the IAF story of the operation and its aftermath is based on ‘dubious’ claims.

Fair, a professor of security studies at Georgetown University who has spent many years researching in Pakistan, stirred up a heated debate at the Military Literature Festival in Chandigarh on Saturday when she went on to assert that she did not believe India shot down an F-16 fighter during the dogfight between Indian and Pakistani jets in the aftermath of the Indian airstrikes over Balakot.

“I say this clearly with 100% certitude that there was no F-16 struck down. I do not believe you did. I believe that my bonafides as a critic of Pakistan stand for itself,” she said before a stunned audience. But Fair added that she and many others in the Pentagon actually wished that the IAF had indeed shot down the F-16, because India had “a right to bomb Pakistan” in retaliation for the Pulwama attack.

She, however, questioned the IAF’s narrative about the incident, saying that it is not based on an empirical body of facts but dictated more by “things deployed by politicians to win elections…. The world outside of India does not see things the way they were said here today. Though, I wish they were true.”

Sorry chump but it just didn't happen. :)
Absolutely uh uh. That's something the IAF can never do nor even think of for it's answerable to the Indian people thru the Indian parliament.

Lol. You're kidding, right? You live under a rock or have a tv in your hut? You know how corrupt Indian politicians are? Yes if they were smart enough they would have done exactly what I posted but instead they will keep the narrative that their hero pilot shot down a PAF Viper setting you boobs up for a great disappointment that will actually have a huge negative effect on your people.

You sorta remind me of french plane fanboys who had their hopes up and actually thought they won the Swiss competition until they did not. Now they are the most miserable sobs and live in denial. This has the potential to become a miserable moment for you Indians if you keep pushing this narrative and you force the US to officially say India is lying.
It's something you ought to be recommending to Pakistan . The PAF would have tried something like this too then thought about what they would have to say & do about a veritable situation wherein a PAF pilot would be in Indian custody.

Why if PAF actually shot down an IAF fighter with actual proof in parading your pilot. What they did try is deny it was an F-16 because they are scared of what the US might do to them. But they have no reason to fake a shoot down since it ACTUALLY happened.

Riiiight.
He provided reasons why the USAF & by extension the entire US armed forces Pentagon included have shirked their duties awarding medals for political expediency than for bravery or meritorious service. Why be surprised then if you've had a Vietnam or an Afghanistan succeeding it ?!
It's you whos comprehension abilities are lacking. It is your buddies that are correlating Coopers article with somehow a PAF Viper being shot down. You after all did "Liked" his comment of....

So you didn't read what Tom Cooper - an American had to write . All you did was focus on what Indian members inferred.

Foreign Policy said in a report published on Thursday two U.S. defence officials with direct knowledge of the matter said U.S. personnel had done a count of Pakistan’s F-16s and found none missing.

A State Department letter details American concerns about how Pakistan fielded fighter jets after a skirmish with India over Kashmir.

By Paul D. Shinkman
|
A source who viewed the August letter, written by Andrea Thompson, then-undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs, says it serves as a direct response to U.S. concerns about the F-16 use over Kashmir in February, though the letter itself does not specifically reference the incident.
Addressed to the head of the Pakistani air force, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, the letter began by relaying the State Department's confirmation that Pakistan had moved the F-16s and accompanying American-made missiles to unapproved forward operating bases in defiance of its agreement with the U.S. Using diplomatic language, Thompson, who has since left government, warned the Pakistanis that their behavior risked allowing these weapons to fall into the hands of malign actors and "could undermine our shared security platforms and infrastructures."

IAF Did Not Shoot Down Pak F-16 in Balakot Aftermath, Says US Scholar Christine Fair​

Fair, whose work on Pakistan is frequently cited by the Indian side, took on former air chief BS Dhanoa, saying the IAF narrative is not based on an empirical body of facts but dictated more by “things deployed by politicians to win elections".

Chandigarh: Minutes after retired Air Chief Marshal B.S. Dhanoa attacked the Pakistani claim that IAF bombers dropped their payloads in haste and missed their target on February 26 when they bombed a Jaish-e-Mohammed terror camp in Balakot, Christine Fair – an expert on South Asian political and military affairs – said the IAF story of the operation and its aftermath is based on ‘dubious’ claims.

Fair, a professor of security studies at Georgetown University who has spent many years researching in Pakistan, stirred up a heated debate at the Military Literature Festival in Chandigarh on Saturday when she went on to assert that she did not believe India shot down an F-16 fighter during the dogfight between Indian and Pakistani jets in the aftermath of the Indian airstrikes over Balakot.

“I say this clearly with 100% certitude that there was no F-16 struck down. I do not believe you did. I believe that my bonafides as a critic of Pakistan stand for itself,” she said before a stunned audience. But Fair added that she and many others in the Pentagon actually wished that the IAF had indeed shot down the F-16, because India had “a right to bomb Pakistan” in retaliation for the Pulwama attack.

She, however, questioned the IAF’s narrative about the incident, saying that it is not based on an empirical body of facts but dictated more by “things deployed by politicians to win elections…. The world outside of India does not see things the way they were said here today. Though, I wish they were true.”

I thought I was quite clear when I wrote that I challenge to produce sources from the State department or the Pentagon confirming the total numbers of F-16s in service with the PAF. Instead you come up with all these useless articles . Then if we bring up your lineage or comprehension abilities you go red in your face like a redneck constipated with rage.
Lol. You're kidding, right? You live under a rock or have a tv in your hut? You know how corrupt Indian politicians are? Yes if they were smart enough they would have done exactly what I posted but instead they will keep the narrative that their hero pilot shot down a PAF Viper setting you boobs up for a great disappointment that will actually have a huge negative effect on your people.
I suppose you think of India as one of those banana republics you're surrounded by . That would be Pakistan & your perennial favourite Afghanistan. You could probably throw your past favourite Vietnam into the mix too &
I raq.

There's a free press in India & a vociferous opposition . If they were to even get a whiff of a scandal , the government of the day's had it. I'm not surprised in the least of your ignorance in such matters , trailer park boy.

It's easier for the USAF to award a medal to that master sergeant so that he doesn't squeal than for India to conceal data about a plane shot down in Pakistan of all places.

You sorta remind me of french plane fanboys who had their hopes up and actually thought they won the Swiss competition until they did not. Now they are the most miserable sobs and live in denial. This has the potential to become a miserable moment for you Indians if you keep pushing this narrative and you force the US to officially say India is lying.
The US would be more anxious to protect Pakistan than they would be to offend India. Ever wonder why since George W Bush on thru Obummer , Trump & now Biden in spite of knowing that Pakistan was behind the Taliban , in spite of Osama Bin Laden being killed in Abbotabad not once did the US initiate hostilities against Pakistan except fly drones to take out targets in border areas of Pakistan.

With the result you had to drop everything & run for your lives from Afghanistan. What a pretty sight that was ?! Just like those choppers being dumped into the seas from aircraft carriers in Nam to make way for more passengers.

You guys seem to have a history of shameless & humiliating retreats from all over the world . Korea , Vietnam , Beirut , Somalia , I raq & now Afghanistan with plenty more in between.

Why if PAF actually shot down an IAF fighter with actual proof in parading your pilot. What they did try is deny it was an F-16 because they are scared of what the US might do to them. But they have no reason to fake a shoot down since it ACTUALLY happened. You dope.
I was responding to a hypothetical situation in response to another hypothetical situation constructed by you . Trust you to get it !

As to why didn't Pakistan admit to their F-16 being shot down , it's very simply actually. Apart from the fact that they're pathological liars they had to portray themselves as victors ever since India claimed to have bombed terrorist camps deep inside their territory & they were caught napping.

Parading A captive Indian pilot was their way of claiming an imaginary victory. They've a habit & history of doing so. Back in 1971 on the same day that their commanding officer in what was then East Pakistan & later Bangladesh was busy surrendering their newspapers were reporting based on government sources how Pakistan was busy winning battles out there.

Riiiight.

By Paul D. Shinkman
|

Why if PAF actually shot down an IAF fighter with actual proof in parading your pilot. What they did try is deny it was an F-16 because they are scared of what the US might do to them. But they have no reason to fake a shoot down since it ACTUALLY happened. You dope.

You bring up my hairless butt and you keep asking for my age what are you some pervert? :confused:

Wanna explain yourself with some detail exactly how that is a smoking gun?
Lol at least try to read the follow on Rebuttal.

Pentagon 'not aware' on Pak F-16 count after Feb aerial dogfight with IAF

now this is the official stand of your govt not the above Article you posted which was First published on foreign Policy lol.

At least try to keep your eyes open to not to fall in fake News. Next time bring Must better Sources rather than the WIRE(well known Leftist caserpole just like CNN) and christina flair who was promoting f21.

He provided reasons why the USAF & by extension the entire US armed forces Pentagon included have shirked their duties awarding medals for political expediency than for bravery or meritorious service. Why be surprised then if you've had a Vietnam or an Afghanistan succeeding it ?!

No darling you "Liked" his comment correlating Coopers article with somehow IAF shooting down a PAF fighter.
So you didn't read what Tom Cooper - an American had to write . All you did was focus on what Indian members inferred.

Gee honey how can I not focus on what your Indian buddies said when it had nothing to do with the article. Not even close.
I thought I was quite clear when I wrote that I challenge to produce sources from the State department or the Pentagon confirming the total numbers of F-16s in service with the PAF. Instead you come up with all these useless articles . Then if we bring up your lineage or comprehension abilities you go red in your face like a redneck constipated with rage.

Darling I posted an article about the State Department reprimanding Pakistan and nowhere do they mention any downing of a PAF Viper you know why? Because it didn't happen. The other articles are journalist using DOD officials as sources. Only you boobs are in denial everyone knows that it didn't happen. Move on already you're starting to hit the cringe factor where you folks are just desperate for a win.
There's a free press in India & a vociferous opposition . If they were to even get a whiff of a scandal , the government of the day's had it. I'm not surprised in the least of your ignorance in such matters , trailer park boy.

It's easier for the USAF to award a medal to that master sergeant so that he doesn't squeal than for India to conceal data about a plane shot down in Pakistan of all places.

He did his job. He kept F-16 tech from falling into the hands of dopes like you... and jihadis. He can't physically stop PAF from using their Vipers from bombing or shooting down IAF fighters that's a misconception on your part. All he can do is tell his superiors PAF is miss using them and he likely did. He gets his medal for doing a fine job. Stop crying.
The US would be more anxious to protect Pakistan than they would be to offend India. Ever wonder why since George W Bush on thru Obummer , Trump & now Biden in spite of knowing that Pakistan was behind the Taliban , in spite of Osama Bin Laden being killed in Abbotabad not once did the US initiate hostilities against Pakistan except fly drones to take out targets in border areas of Pakistan.

With the result you had to drop everything & run for your lives from Afghanistan. What a pretty sight that was ?! Just like those choppers being dumped into the seas from aircraft carriers in Nam to make way for more passengers.

You guys seem to have a history of shameless & humiliating retreats from all over the world . Korea , Vietnam , Beirut , Somalia , I raq & now Afghanistan with plenty more in between.

Oh boy all this over PAF shooting down an IAF fighter? Lol. I knew if I pushed you you'd go off topic and you didn't disappoint. This is what you get for summoning me. Remember I'm in your head and don't you forget that.
As to why didn't Pakistan admit to their F-16 being shot down , it's very simply actually. Apart from the fact that they're pathological liars they had to portray themselves as victors ever since India claimed to have bombed terrorist camps deep inside their territory & they were caught napping.

Lol. Or because no PAF Viper got shot down? I know it's hard for you Cherokee's to admit to yourselves that PAF got the best of you in this short conflict but sometimes you just gotta live with the reality instead of living in some delusional world you folks have decided to create.... just like french plane fanboys.
Parading A captive Indian pilot was their way of claiming an imaginary victory. They've a habit & history of doing so. Back in 1971 on the same day that their commanding officer in what was then East Pakistan & later Bangladesh was busy surrendering their newspapers were reporting based on government sources how Pakistan was busy winning battles out there.
This is not imaginary this is real.
5c79df0e49db0.jpg

IT IS REAL! Do you understand? This did not happen in your mind this darkskin man with a killer stash is or was an INDIAN fighter pilot that got shot down by a PAF fighter. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? This is as real as the pupu on your beach.
You were the pervert who brought up your butt here in the first place , Tinkerbell.

That was such long ago yet somehow it has stuck in your head after this long that you couldn't help yourself but to bring it up huh? I can imagine the nasty thoughts you've been having of me. Ew... or hmm?