Air Battle over Kashmir : MiG-21 Bison shoots down F-16

Lol at least try to read the follow on Rebuttal.

Pentagon 'not aware' on Pak F-16 count after Feb aerial dogfight with IAF

now this is the official stand of your govt not the above Article you posted which was First published on foreign Policy lol.

At least try to keep your eyes open to not to fall in fake News. Next time bring Must better Sources rather than the WIRE(well known Leftist caserpole just like CNN) and christina flair who was promoting f21.
Hindustan Times reported in a statement that the US defence department ‘was not aware of any investigation like the one doing the rounds'.

Hindustan times and a "foreign policy magazine" with no name to it? :ROFLMAO:

Nowhere does the hindi times give a name which DOD official said this and what is the name of this "foreign policy magazine?"

So desperate for a win that you're willing to believe BS reporting. Sad really.

No darling you "Liked" his comment correlating Coopers article with somehow IAF shooting down a PAF fighter.

Gee honey how can I not focus on what your Indian buddies said when it had nothing to do with the article. Not even close.

Darling I posted an article about the State Department reprimanding Pakistan and nowhere do they mention any downing of a PAF Viper you know why? Because it didn't happen. The other articles are journalist using DOD officials as sources. Only you boobs are in denial everyone knows that it didn't happen. Move on already you're starting to hit the cringe factor where you folks are just desperate for a win.

He did his job. He kept F-16 tech from falling into the hands of dopes like you... and jihadis. He can't physically stop PAF from using their Vipers from bombing or shooting down IAF fighters that's a misconception on your part. All he can do is tell his superiors PAF is miss using them and he likely did. He gets his medal for doing a fine job. Stop crying.

Oh boy all this over PAF shooting down an IAF fighter? Lol. I knew if I pushed you you'd go off topic and you didn't disappoint. This is what you get for summoning me. Remember I'm in your head and don't you forget that.

Lol. Or because no PAF Viper got shot down? I know it's hard for you Cherokee's to admit to yourselves that PAF got the best of you in this short conflict but sometimes you just gotta live with the reality instead of living in some delusional world you folks have decided to create.... just like french plane fanboys.

This is not imaginary this is real.
View attachment 21978

IT IS REAL! Do you understand? This did not happen in your mind this darkskin man with a killer stash is or was an INDIAN fighter pilot that got shot down by a PAF fighter. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? This is as real as the pupu on your beach.

That was such long ago yet somehow it has stuck in your head after this long that you couldn't help yourself but to bring it up huh? I can imagine the nasty thoughts you've been having of me. Ew... or hmm?
This pic is enough to expose all the lies of PAF and America.
860DDD0A-A97B-43FD-ABB7-97544DFFF196 (1).jpeg

Hindustan Times reported in a statement that the US defence department ‘was not aware of any investigation like the one doing the rounds'.

Hindustan times and a "foreign policy magazine" with no name to it? :ROFLMAO:

Nowhere does the hindi times give a name which DOD official said this and what is the name of this "foreign policy magazine?"

So desperate for a win that you're willing to believe BS reporting. Sad really.
Haha then Show me the proof where your DOD officialy accepting infront of media. It didn't happened all your reporting is just Based on so called Sources.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
No darling you "Liked" his comment correlating Coopers article with somehow IAF shooting down a PAF fighter.
IMG_20211202_151803.jpg

Let's go back to junior School grammar.

Comprehension Test

Please read the above essay & answer the following question :

1.) In the 2nd paragraph, the author states that either the master Sergeant helped salvage a damaged F-16 or he helped scavenge for its remains? Which of the 2 is true? Are both true or can one of the above conditions be true?
( 2 marks for the correct answer. Negative 2 marks for trailer park answer)

2.) Assuming the aircraft was damaged or destroyed, can we assume that it was due to a missile strike by an IAF jet? If not, why not? If not, also specify reason for damage / crash!
( 2 marks for the correct answer. Negative 2 marks for trailer park answer)

Gee honey how can I not focus on what your Indian buddies said when it had nothing to do with the article. Not even close.

Scroll up & answer those questions, will ya Tinkerbell?
Darling I posted an article about the State Department reprimanding Pakistan and nowhere do they mention any downing of a PAF Viper you know why? Because it didn't happen. The other articles are journalist using DOD officials as sources. Only you boobs are in denial everyone knows that it didn't happen. Move on already you're starting to hit the cringe factor where you folks are just desperate for a win.
The US State Department &/or Pentagon can end the controversy once & for all by issuing the list of F-16s in service with the PAF. The very fact that they aren't proves that they want to protect PAF & also salvage whatever's left of the tattered reputation of the F-16/F-21 they're offering us actually desperately trying to sell us.

I mean what could be worse than an obsolete 3rd Gen Soviet Union fighter scrapped from most air forces around the World bringing down a 4.5 Gen serving aircraft with the USAF & also it's jewel in the crown.

Those articles you've posted find traction only in trailer parks. Make sure to use them for what they're actually meant for - toilet paper.

He did his job. He kept F-16 tech from falling into the hands of dopes like you... and jihadis. He can't physically stop PAF from using their Vipers from bombing or shooting down IAF fighters that's a misconception on your part. All he can do is tell his superiors PAF is miss using them and he likely did. He gets his medal for doing a fine job. Stop crying.
Of course he did his job. Which was to keep mouth shut. He did that & received his share of the goodies. Besides he's been posted there to prevent the Chinese from getting a closer look at the F-16s. That's exactly what the Pakistanis did with the wreckage of the crashed Black Hawk helicopterhelicopter during Operation Neptune Spear. They passed it off to the Chinese.

That's precisely what your latest chums the Taliban would be doing to the arms cache you left behind in Afghanistan.

I'm glad you're commenting on topics outside your comfort zone of cut copy paste of JSF articles like most millenial Americans of your age. Shows your competence in other spheres or to put it in easy terms for trailer park boys - you're completely out of depth in every other sphere.

Oh boy all this over PAF shooting down an IAF fighter? Lol. I knew if I pushed you you'd go off topic and you didn't disappoint. This is what you get for summoning me. Remember I'm in your head and don't you forget that.

All this was in response to your comment on French Rafale fanboys, Tinkerbell.

As far as summoning you goes, it's 2 am in San Diego. You're so riled up you've lost sleep. 😁

Let me add to your misery. F-35's been disqualified by the FAF. 🤣
Lol. Or because no PAF Viper got shot down? I know it's hard for you Cherokee's to admit to yourselves that PAF got the best of you in this short conflict but sometimes you just gotta live with the reality instead of living in some delusional world you folks have decided to create.... just like french plane fanboys.
It's our word against theirs. The day evidence comes out we'd know the truth. If you have anything from universally acknowledged "AUTHORITATIVE SOURCES " like the State Department or the Pentagon feel free to post it here as opposed to what the trailer park community consider authoritative.

This is not imaginary this is real.
View attachment 21978

IT IS REAL! Do you understand? This did not happen in your mind this darkskin man with a killer stash is or was an INDIAN fighter pilot that got shot down by a PAF fighter. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? This is as real as the pupu on your beach.
Aww!! I had half a feeling all those references to Vietnam Somalia, I raq, Beirut & Afghanistan would make the sh*t hit the fan in trailer park console. It did! 🤣

That was such long ago yet somehow it has stuck in your head after this long that you couldn't help yourself but to bring it up huh? I can imagine the nasty thoughts you've been having of me. Ew... or hmm?
I've yet to see a single member bring up such a disgusting topic ever for discussion. But then you're the only Tinkerbell out here apart from Paddy & even he never brought such a topic up ever.

PS - so how old are you Tinkerbell. I'd hate to see San Diego news reporting - Autistic Teen commits suicide by hanging ximself / xerself with xis / xer stockings after online spat .

Are you aware that by deploying the F-16s against India , Pakistan & PAF is in violation of the terms of agreement it has with the US ? Something which this master sergeant should have protested & recorded his protests for the USAF & US administration to act upon .

And here you have the USAF honouring this felon instead of reprimanding him for dereliction of duty. Does Luke AFB mention that in their website ? No ? There's a good reason why they haven't. Outside of the trailer park community it's called copping it out . In this case they awarded him a medal.
I think we (GOI) were wrong in assuming that. No agreement terms specifically bar Pakistan to use US based assets against India when it's supposedly threatened. Same with US assets in India. That doesn't make sense to me at least.

Now coming to US giving medal to their service members, important point to remember is that medals are given explaining the rationale for the same until it's related to covert ops. Here that's not the case. Again we are wrong in assuming that it was US's airmen job to prevent F16 or any other US produced assets being used against India as I mentioned earlier.

I think we (GOI) were wrong in assuming that. No agreement terms specifically bar Pakistan to use US based assets against India when it's supposedly threatened. Same with US assets in India. That doesn't make sense to me at least.
The aircraft was used in an offensive operation on 27th Feb.The terms of the US Pakistan agreement specify it's use only for defensive operations. That's precisely why the PAF & Pakistani government denied usage of the F-16 during Operation Swift Retort. Privately the US State Department reprimanded Pakistan but didn't pursue the matter. In any case further sales of F-16 that PAF has paid for has been withheld following sanctions being imposed by Congress which is extended to spares as well including non refunding of the amount paid in advance. This latter development preceding the events of 27th Feb.
Now coming to US giving medal to their service members, important point to remember is that medals are given explaining the rationale for the same until it's related to covert ops. Here that's not the case. Again we are wrong in assuming that it was US's airmen job to prevent F16 or any other US produced assets being used against India as I mentioned earlier.
That's what the author Tom Cooper is pointing at & speculating. You're free to draw your own conclusions but the fact that these platforms are totally debilitated given the shortage of spares leading to frequent cannibalization of parts to keep a few of them operationally ready with less than adequate flying hours being clocked per year due to the aforementioned reasons also leading to questions like why exactly was the Master Sergeant awarded the medal if not to buy his silence.

Reactions: Chain Smoker

It was clear violation of agreement on that day . Now its clear that guy failed to do his job but still getting rewarded for what?

The aircraft was used in an offensive operation on 27th Feb.The terms of the US Pakistan agreement specify it's use only for defensive operations. That's precisely why the PAF & Pakistani government denied usage of the F-16 during Operation Swift Retort. Privately the US State Department reprimanded Pakistan but didn't pursue the matter. In any case further sales of F-16 that PAF has paid for has been withheld following sanctions being imposed by Congress which is extended to spares as well including non refunding of the amount paid in advance. This latter development preceding the events of 27th Feb.

That's what the author Tom Cooper is pointing at & speculating. You're free to draw your own conclusions but the fact that these platforms are totally debilitated given the shortage of spares leading to frequent cannibalization of parts to keep a few of them operationally ready with less than adequate flying hours being clocked per year due to the aforementioned reasons also leading to questions like why exactly was the Master Sergeant awarded the medal if not to buy his silence.
Again saying we don't have any evidence of that claim either. All we have is hearsay etc. What is missing from this claim is the F16 accident in Islamabad. Perhaps it could be related to the salvage of material post that accident, who knows. And again there is no evidence of this claim either as it's again just a speculation from both side of claimants.
It was clear violation of agreement on that day . Now its clear that guy failed to do his job but still getting rewarded for what?
Can you point me to the terms of agreement where is documented, official document of US Pak deal? Not the usual media no matter whichever nationality channels they may be. Does US consider POK as Indian territory, if not then that "supposed & alleged" term of agreement doesn't apply.

We are bogged down in a short time engagement postmortem as much as Pakistani people are. Forum posts are very reflective of that. In regards to the arial battle, two aircraft did go down that, one is confirmed by both sides, second one is disputed by both sides. Only time/ pag of whiskey/ old age will spill the bins when the time is right.

We are bogged down in a short time engagement postmortem as much as Pakistani people are. Forum posts are very reflective of that. In regards to the arial battle, two aircraft did go down that, one is confirmed by both sides, second one is disputed by both sides. Only time/ pag of whiskey/ old age will spill the bins when the time is right.
Sure truth cannot be defeated.

These napaki hizada Race cannot hide their failures for long.

Foreign Policy said in a report published on Thursday two U.S. defence officials with direct knowledge of the matter said U.S. personnel had done a count of Pakistan’s F-16s and found none missing.
The other articles are journalist using DOD officials as sources.

How exactly is this different?

Both reports are quoting sources nothing official.

You call this evidence? Look I'm no Pakistan fan or fan of nations that end in Stan and I'm more than willing to except that PAF lost a Viper it's no sweat to me but the US has not acknowledged it and until it does no PAF Viper was lost to an Indian fighter.

-He managed the security compliance oversight for Pakistan’s F-16 program, enabling Pakistani counterinsurgency and counterterrorism operations to successfully prevent violent extremist organizations from sabotaging the efforts of the Pakistan state.

“Wilson’s leadership in completing the TST mission ensured the partnership between the U.S. and Pakistan remained strong to maintain the strategic purpose of their relationship,” said Maj. Americo Penaflor, 50th Missile Defense Agency, Schriever AFB, Colo., deputy of strategic planning, and Wilson’s prior TST chief in Pakistan. “The protection of technology through the processes that Wilson enforced was literally the glue that held together the U.S. and Pakistan relationship. If this mission failed and the aircraft were compromised, there would be negative impacts to the counterterrorism mission in which Pakistan supports the U.S.”

Wilson and his team also prevented the loss of technology on the F-16. They checked every component of the fighter jet and observed the avionics and guidance-type components of the aircraft.

While preventing the loss of technology, the military members provided 24/7 enhanced end-use monitoring (EUM) of the PAF F-16’s military weapons and technical data. This ensured both nations complied with the letter of agreement, which outlined those steps with which Pakistan was tasked in order to protect the aircraft’s technology.

Is this the part you're talking about? Or the part where Tom Cooper puts a conspiracy theory and no facts?

Oh noes the Airmen can't be at multiple areas at the same time to monitor block 50 F-16s this proves a Viper was shot down.... exactly how?

Until the US says a PAF Viper was shot down I'm gonna see this claim as some hurt feelings by the IAF side and some in here... especially the one that can't stop thinking of me.

Hurt feelings...Huh...
I would rather say it's a case of BUTT HURT.. ...
US can't digest IAF brought down a 4th generation once a top of the line and still a very modern F16 using a war relic 3rd generation MiG-21...
Also US forgot in 1965 and 1971 war US built mighty F86 sabre jets too were brought down by IAF pilots using puny British training planes Gnats...
Why US can't appreciate IAF as a very professional force with some of the best pilots who can take on the best of world....😊

Last edited:
How exactly is this different?

Both reports are quoting sources nothing official.
Lets see... Only India media in India is reporting an unnamed foreign policy magazine said such thing and only Indian media from India is saying DOD "official" said such thing while the western media is saying different. Oh and the US has not confirm that IAF shot down a PAF F-16.

There were pics of some drop tanks being taken away and I had told you all that they were Sergent Fletcher D/Ts which are carried by F-16s. The D/Ts carried by Mig-21s are very different.
The drop tanks could be from a fleeing F16 and does not prove the downing of one. However at the very least the fallen D/T shows that the F16 was targeted by IAF in some way (leaving aside fratricide). If this is true then it negates the argument of PAF fans who say that Abhinandan was clueless after being jammed and couldn't fire any missile.

The drop tanks could be from a fleeing F16 and does not prove the downing of one. However at the very least the fallen D/T shows that the F16 was targeted by IAF in some way (leaving aside fratricide). If this is true then it negates the argument of PAF fans who say that Abhinandan was clueless after being jammed and couldn't fire any missile.
A pilot jettisons D/Ts only when he engages in WVR combat or is under direct threat. All F-16s barring the three chased by Abhi were in BarCap. There was no need for anyone of them to jettson the D/Ts.

Lets see... Only India media in India is reporting an unnamed foreign policy magazine said such thing and only Indian media from India is saying DOD "official" said such thing while the western media is saying different. Oh and the US has not confirm that IAF shot down a PAF F-16.
They also haven't confirmed the f-16 count. It's pretty my source against your source.