Air Battle over Kashmir : MiG-21 Bison shoots down F-16

Keep them in non flying core. It becomes tough and unneccesary pressure mounts on the government behind the doors to bring back the chap. Unlike in case of Fl lt. Nachiketa, he didn't have a high ranking dad.

May be if the stoopid media did not broadcast from right outside then Wing Co's house, revealing his identity to the whole world- things would have played out differently. More Nachiketa-ized if you like.

May be if the stoopid media did not broadcast from right outside then Wing Co's house, revealing his identity to the whole world- things would have played out differently. More Nachiketa-ized if you like.
His father had informed them most probably. To put pressure on government. And Pakistan had already revealed his identity to the whole world.

His father had informed them most probably. To put pressure on government. And Pakistan had already revealed his identity to the whole world.

No the First pictures were revealed
By ISI linked Twitter accounts such as Farhan Jeffrey , which showed Wing Commander Abhinandan's face completely red with his own blood at around 2 PM

That led to These Bi***es like Sagarika and Barkha appealing Imran Khan for his release and calling for Peace

His parents boarded a flight Next day from Chennai to Delhi

The IAF statement came in the evening followed by NSA warning Pak NSA on phone

At night there were Naval movements towards Karachi which led to Black outs

• Love
Reactions: Valhalla
Obviously the name's going to be known . He was wearing a patch bearing his name . Moreover under the Geneva Convention the PoW is entitled only to reveal name , rank & service to the enemy on being taken prisoner.

Where do you come up with these cock eyed conspiracy theories from ?

The name was already known to them during the interrogation.

Obviously the name's going to be known . He was wearing a patch bearing his name . Moreover under the Geneva Convention the PoW is entitled only to reveal name , rank & service to the enemy on being taken prisoner.

That's called as risk assessment. Which can be played by the opposition in future battles, very rare to expect from a low IQ tuccha insaan like you. When Flt Lt Nachiketa was caught Pakistan wanted him to send back to India on media, which India denied.

• Informative

His point is that a Retd AIR MARSHAL will take the help of Media to get His Son Released

His father is a Decorated Air Marshal

And More importantly , He must have known that Abhinandan was posted in Srinagar and after Feb 26 , Mirage attack on POK , there was every likelihood of Abhinandan being involved in A Conflict

He was released because of the fear of Missile And Naval attacks

And IAF was already angry

They would have readily gone Full Throttle ahead , had he been Killed

His point is that a Retd AIR MARSHAL will take the help of Media to get His Son Released

And More importantly , He must have known that Abhinandan was posted in Srinagar and after Feb 26 , Mirage attack on POK , there was every likelihood of Abhinandan being involved in A Conflict

Many more soldiers get killed, quite frequently, and Indian armed forces do not get to even half throttle. What makes you think a pilot death would have caused a war?

Let me tell you - 24 Enemy jet, targeting our Military headquarter, is an act of war - declared. If that was not enough a matter of rage, a pilot life doesn't count.

Both Father & Son will be knowing what to expect in war.
Abhi wouldn't have ventured daringly if he isn't putting his life on line.
His father would have been proud.
I think Govt themselves wanted to get him back.
We hit the target and repulsed the next day attack.
And also released Abhi using threats.

All in all it's successful op only.

To think GoI would alter their war plans for 1 pilot is bit far fetched.
In War casualties are expected.

• Agree
That's called as risk assessment.
What's risk assessment here , you fool ? That he was a AVM's son ? Field Marshal's Cariappa's son's plane was shot down during the 1965 war & he was taken PoW. Ayub Khan called up FM Cariappa personally & offered to release him only to be rebuffed by the former asking him to treat his son exactly as he would the other PoWs. Are you even aware of this piece of information. Or do you think our armed forces are filled with cheapsters like you who vent out their frustration here ?

Which can be played by the opposition in future battles, very rare to expect from a low IQ tuccha insaan like you.
You think in the light of the above information the AVM would have asked the GoI for special treatment of his son . Do you think everybody here shares your sick mentality ?

Better than an insane conspiracy peddler like you I guess.

When Flt Lt Nachiketa was caught Pakistan wanted him to send back to India on media, which India denied.
Pakistan may want to do a lot of things . We aren't short of options . The armed forces will respect the enemy on a reciprocal basis. All those who killed Flt Lt S. Kalia & Sqdrn Leader Ahuja were accounted for . The rest who couldn't were shot down in the Atlantique plane incident over Kutch a few months later . That's how we account for our losses we can't settle.

Field Marshal's Cariappa's son's plane was shot down during the 1965 war & he was taken PoW. Ayub Khan called up FM Cariappa personally & offered to release him only to be rebuffed by the former asking him to treat his son exactly as he would the other PoWs

It seems you have already supported my argument here. Was Field Marshal Cariappa a fool not to accept the release of his son by Pakistan in out of the way? Why did he insist to give his son to red cross?

Many more soldiers get killed, quite frequently, and Indian armed forces do not get to even half throttle. What makes you think a pilot death would have caused a war?

Let me tell you - 24 Enemy jet, targeting our Military headquarter, is an act of war - declared. If that was not enough a matter of rage, a pilot life doesn't count.

As soon as Abhinandan was captured , Pakistan involved US and Saudi Arabia to prevent India from escalation

NSA Doval warned them Not to Torture or Else we would have unleashed Missiles

And Most Importantly US satellites
Picked up PRITHVIS and Brahmos
Batteries being Readied

The Naval movements were already well known , Karachi was having a blackout

Since Abhinandan was alive , our priority was to first get him back

Trump and Saudis saved the Pakistanis , but if they had done something like Saurav Kalia , they would have lost many bases and aircraft

We were very close to War

Yes absolutely, through Air Chief Mashal Dhanoa, they had cordial family contacts I suppose.

Nonsense , ACM Dhanoa said this
To his father on phone , which he himself later said on TV channels

" I could not get Ahuja back ie in Kargil , but I will get Abhinandan back "

The protocol is that family is informed Before Media Releases

Abhinandan was released because
Pakistan was desperate to avoid a War

My dear Friends , we are arguing on this thread and There is A PARTY going on in Balochistan

🤣🤣 PKMKB is happening
Dhanoa was not ACM in 1999, his efforts would have been useless.

If they wanted to avoid war , then why did they conduct air raid?

I was talking about the situation which would have definitely escalated had they killed Abhinandan
Dhanoa was not ACM in 1999, his efforts would have been useless.

If they wanted to avoid war , then why did they conduct air raid?

I was talking about the situation which would have definitely escalated had they killed Abhinandan

Nonsense , ACM Dhanoa said this
To his father on phone , which he himself later said on TV channels

" I could not get Ahuja back ie in Kargil , but I will get Abhinandan back "

The protocol is that family is informed Before Media Releases

Abhinandan was released because
Pakistan was desperate to avoid a War
He's talking thru his hat. The very fact that Wing Commander Abhinandan was taken PoW with all the publicity & fanfare ISPR could summon itself was proof that he wouldn't come to any harm. Any further doubts on it would've been dispelled courtesy the threat India conveyed thru intermediaries to Paxtan.

They knew full well what would have come their way but I don't think they had any intention of repeating what they did to our previous PoW's like those named in my previous post for the simple reason was in case of the former the taking of the Wing Commander as prisoner in the shape he was taken in was already broadcasted to the entire world. Unlike the latter case where they carried out their dastardly deed without any media spotlight . Had they subjected Wing Commander Abhinandan to the same treatment they would damage their cause & invite international opprobrium.

THe most they could expect was see our opposition stage it's drama & milk it for what's it worth which would even otherwise be a game of diminishing returns. Try explaining all this to a paranoid schizophrenic. All the best in advance.