Air Battle over Kashmir : MiG-21 Bison shoots down F-16

As soon as Abhinandan was captured , Pakistan involved US and Saudi Arabia to prevent India from escalation

NSA Doval warned them Not to Torture or Else we would have unleashed Missiles

And Most Importantly US satellites
Picked up PRITHVIS and Brahmos
Batteries being Readied

The Naval movements were already well known , Karachi was having a blackout

Since Abhinandan was alive , our priority was to first get him back

Trump and Saudis saved the Pakistanis , but if they had done something like Saurav Kalia , they would have lost many bases and aircraft

We were very close to War
PoW death, its just an occupational hazard. If you are so cautious about the pow's life, then its better you to dismantle the enite military and submit to the enemy.
If they wanted to avoid war , then why did they conduct air raid?
Million dollar querry. They were ready for full scale, but goi priority was subsequent election i beleive.

NSA Doval warned them Not to Torture or Else we would have unleashed Missiles
I am sure NSA Doval had made many plans but only to get a No Go from top leadership, pissing him off.
Million dollar querry. They were ready for full scale, but goi priority was subsequent election i beleive.
Indian politicians were most probably looking for some opportunity to not to escalate. And they got it. I am still not able to understand why during Kargil, India rejected Pakistan's offer to not to recieve Flt Lt Nachiketa on Media unlike this time when Abhinandan was given full media coverage.

Reactions: Valhalla
All those who killed Flt Lt S. Kalia & Sqdrn Leader Ahuja were accounted for . The rest who couldn't were shot down in the Atlantique plane incident over Kutch a few months later . That's how we account for our losses we can't settle.
a) please elaborate your first sentence. How / when was that revenge extracted?
b) I thought atlantique was shot down as a revenge for mig-27 + mig-21??

War is no joke. My opinion - neither India nor pak wants full fledged war. But I believe Modi would have done something (short of massive escalation), had abhinandan is not released.

Reactions: Valhalla
Oh you mean that fake claim IAF shot down a PAF F-16? Don't tell me you still believe that lie? US is not afraid to disclose when their fighters go down and they haven't said a PAF F-16 got shot down or is missing you know why..? Because it didn't happen!
Talking about fake claims, I would love to know why your government awarded the USAF handler for the Pakistani f-16's "for protecting sensitive technology". You are raising balls of the same country that hid Osama from you and now you expect us to believe the same country that has less press freedom than indian kashmir??

U.S might not be but lockheed Martin would if it came out that a mig-21 was enough to take out your best selling fighter that too inside enemy air-space.

• Love
Reactions: JustCurious
Talking about fake claims, I would love to know why your government awarded the USAF handler for the Pakistani f-16's "for protecting sensitive technology". You are raising balls of the same country that hid Osama from you and now you expect us to believe the same country that has less press freedom than indian kashmir??

U.S might not be but lockheed Martin would if it came out that a mig-21 was enough to take out your best selling fighter that too inside enemy air-space.
You should've mentioned the F-21 which is the next best thing after F-35 & F-22 dying to bag the MRFA tender. I think MoD should lean on LM to come clean & issue a statement pending which they ought not to be allowed to participate in the tender .

Again with this. Are you this thick? How many times must I explain this? Go look up my response to this claim which I've explained few times now.

It didn't happen. You Indians need to deal with the reality that the PAF got the best of you. I get it your ego is bruised big time but lying to yourselves isn't going to help. Go to therapy or something is there an Indian version of Doctor Phil in India? Seriously folks it's time to face reality that PAF F-16 shot down IAF fighter with no loss to PAF.

Yeah but somehow the circumstantial evidence says something else. Not surprising. A dumb Inbred burger muncher like you wouldn't understand it though fortunately.
In fact, what is even more terrifying is the accidental injury to MI17
You can see the level of chaos on the front lines in India
It's just a brief border conflict

• Agree
Reactions: Hydra
In fact, what is even more terrifying is the accidental injury to MI17
You can see the level of chaos on the front lines in India
It's just a brief border conflict
Let's not make mountains out of molehills. Friendly fire & blue on blue is an acknowledged part of warfare.

What isn't acceptable is sweeping things under the carpet, not acknowledging your losses especially your martyrs killed in action waiting for nearly a year before releasing information on it. These are typical of police states. That's an abomination.

• Love
Reactions: JustCurious
It does? Wow. Funny how your circumcised evidence (lol) is nothing but allegations. All of this can be put to bed so easily by India if they in their official capacity ask the US if a PAF F-16 is missing but they don't because they know their claims is BS! Indian diplomat can easily ask US but they don't want to.
Please explain how does a third party request information on aircraft supplied by one nation to another. What's this supposed to be? A display of trailer park style diplomacy?

It's easier to lie to idiots like you who have the IQ of a macaca thn to tell them the truth and fear they won't get their vote.

:D
I hope you realize that calling people of color a macaque is racism at it's lowest. While we don't take special cognizance of it as opposed to Africans or African Americans, trust you won't take any objection to being called white trailer trash or inbred hillbilly .
😃

Huh? Wachu talkin bout Willis?

Oh you mean that fake claim IAF shot down a PAF F-16? Don't tell me you still believe that lie? US is not afraid to disclose when their fighters go down and they haven't said a PAF F-16 got shot down or is missing you know why..? Because it didn't happen!

That Indian ego won't let youz guys accept the truth. Just accept it and don't let it happen again, ja? Next time use your Flankers.
Seems like other 2 pilots are hiding in your mama's basement.

It does? Wow. Funny how your circumcised evidence (lol) is nothing but allegations. All of this can be put to bed so easily by India if they in their official capacity ask the US if a PAF F-16 is missing but they don't because they know their claims is BS!

Indian diplomat can easily ask US but they don't want to. It's easier to lie to idiots like you who have the IQ of a macaca thn to tell them the truth and fear they won't get their vote.

:D
Funnily we did ask the U.S and this is what the D.O.D said Haven't counted Pakistan's F-16s, says Pentagon after US magazine claimed it did
This was asked by the indian media representatives to the U.S D.o.D. I wonder why they did not reveal the count for the f-16's if they are so confident the f-16 wasn't shotdown. Similar was done in another pakistani war but that time it was a french aircraft that was shotdown . Fortunately the French are a race with some self respect and honesty compared to the average anglo-germanic mutt.

Funnily we did ask the U.S and this is what the D.O.D said Haven't counted Pakistan's F-16s, says Pentagon after US magazine claimed it did
This was asked by the indian media representatives to the U.S D.o.D. I wonder why they did not reveal the count for the f-16's if they are so confident the f-16 wasn't shotdown. Similar was done in another pakistani war but that time it was a french aircraft that was shotdown . Fortunately the French are a race with some self respect and honesty compared to the average anglo-germanic mutt.
Funny that ONLY Indian media is reporting this. And who is this "defense department spokesmen" that somehow the Indian media left out? Every time media quotes a "defense department spokesmen" they also print the name because they are the ones that talk to the media. So which spokesperson was it?

Funny how every western media contradicts Indian BS claim. Btw this is how stupid and unaware you are the USAF personnel stationed in Pakistan that oversees their F-16's that got awarded for excellent work never reported a Viper missing... neither the other USAF personnel since there are several in Pakistan. Accept your loss and stop being so butt hurt. Next time IAF should use their flankers. If anything IAF should have claimed that their fighter crashed due to engine or pilot error while it was flying near Pakistani border and unfortunately crashed inside Pakistan... that would have been soooo believable knowing IAF mig-21 history.

Funny that ONLY Indian media is reporting this. And who is this "defense department spokesmen" that somehow the Indian media left out? Every time media quotes a "defense department spokesmen" they also print the name because they are the ones that talk to the media. So which spokesperson was it?

Funny how every western media contradicts Indian BS claim. Btw this is how stupid and unaware you are the USAF personnel stationed in Pakistan that oversees their F-16's that got awarded for excellent work never reported a Viper missing... neither the other USAF personnel since there are several in Pakistan. Accept your loss and stop being so butt hurt. Next time IAF should use their flankers. If anything IAF should have claimed that their fighter crashed due to engine or pilot error while it was flying near Pakistani border and unfortunately crashed inside Pakistan... that would have been soooo believable knowing IAF mig-21 history.
It's you who is butt hurt here despite after being provided with several clinching evidence of f16 shot down. Funnily how easily you dismissed the media reports but can you dare to talk about fake news published by foreign policy regarding f16 count.

Now you are just acting like a *censored* of Pakistan.

It's you who is butt hurt here despite after being provided with several clinching evidence of f16 shot down. Funnily how easily you dismissed the media reports but can you dare to talk about fake news published by foreign policy regarding f16 count.

Who was the spokesperson India media is claiming that he/she said was unaware?

Now you are just acting like a *censored* of Pakistan.

Yeah I don't give a rip what Pakistan claimed I care about what US says and they have dismissed any claim that a PAF F-16 was shot down.

Get over it, bruh.

Who was the spokesperson India media is claiming that he/she said was unaware?

Yeah I don't give a rip what Pakistan claimed I care about what US says and they have dismissed any claim that a PAF F-16 was shot down.

Get over it, bruh.
Where US has officially claimed any video, document, statement?

You think western media would cover news that would actually matter??? Your media does selective reporting the whole COVID drama by CNN shows how compromised your media is.
Just make Delusional cope while circumstantial evidence just keeps piling up.
The flankers were used that's why the f-16's couldn't enter indian airspace and had to shoot at beyond NEZ ranges and then the mig 21 went and shot one of them. It's just basic logic of events. There is video evidence of two pilots. You might not have followed the entire drama but people keep forgetting the Pakistanis reported three pilots initially being caught. Implying a two seater was shot. And the only two seaters in the skirmish was the mki and f-16. Funnily nobody found mki's but the Pakistanis denied even using the f-16 even though the events says otherwise.
The number changes from three to two and then finally one. Your media is compromised by Pakistanis too especially the Britbong media which usually does all the initial propaganda anyway after their dogs from CNN and Fox start following whatever the BBC spouts. It's hilarious that you actually think that anybody takes western MSM seriously after how Trump exposed(embarrassed) you clowns.

You think western media would cover news that would actually matter??? Your media does selective reporting the whole COVID drama by CNN shows how compromised your media is.
Just make Delusional cope while circumstantial evidence just keeps piling up.
The flankers were used that's why the f-16's couldn't enter indian airspace and had to shoot at beyond NEZ ranges and then the mig 21 went and shot one of them. It's just basic logic of events. There is video evidence of two pilots. You might not have followed the entire drama but people keep forgetting the Pakistanis reported three pilots initially being caught. Implying a two seater was shot. And the only two seaters in the skirmish was the mki and f-16. Funnily nobody found mki's but the Pakistanis denied even using the f-16 even though the events says otherwise.
The number changes from three to two and then finally one. Your media is compromised by Pakistanis too especially the Britbong media which usually does all the initial propaganda anyway after their dogs from CNN and Fox start following whatever the BBC spouts. It's hilarious that you actually think that anybody takes western MSM seriously after how Trump exposed(embarrassed) you clowns.

So you're saying you and your media don't have a name of this defense department spokesperson? Gotcha.

Like I said I don't care what Pakistan claims. Only time I believed Pakistan shot down any IAF fighter was when they paraded your pilot and even then I thought they used their Jeff-17. It wasn't until India showed the world a fired aim-120 that I started to believe IAF fighter was shot down by PAF F-16. Then India went full tard making all sorts of baseless and ridiculous claims such as SU-30 shooting down aim-120s. Did you forget that claim? :LOL:

So you're saying you and your media don't have a name of this defense department spokesperson? Gotcha.

Like I said I don't care what Pakistan claims. Only time I believed Pakistan shot down any IAF fighter was when they paraded your pilot and even then I thought they used their Jeff-17. It wasn't until India showed the world a fired aim-120 that I started to believe IAF fighter was shot down by PAF F-16. Then India went full tard making all sorts of baseless and ridiculous claims such as SU-30 shooting down aim-120s. Did you forget that claim? :LOL:
Yeah. Sure just spout delusional takes without any knowledge. So typically American lmao.
Also we never said that su-30 shot aim 120's. Infact the f-16's had locked and had fired atleast 5 amraam's which all missed. One of them that missed and crashed down a village was shown as evidence to prove that f-16's were used because your pakistani dogs were denying that they used the f-16. One of those amraams that missed was displayed.
If anything it shows how easily the flankers can handle the amraam's. Considering five of them couldn't hit a single large target as the flanker. That too when the f-16's had the range advantage as well as the altitude advantage.