Air Battle over Kashmir : MiG-21 Bison shoots down F-16

To be honest, my biggest doubt on F-16 being shot down is some folks claiming a two seater being shot down. Why will Pakistan use a two seater F-16 when standard fighter configuration is one pilot. Two seaters are reserved for training.

The F 16 that they lost was F 16 B from
Jordan

F 16 B are also twin seaters

If a Twin seater is to be used for a War time
Sortie , you will need to send two pilots

The Cockpit cannot be Re configured
Or Rearranged again and again

That is why Ghafoor said three pilots

One was sent to CMH immediately

The F 16 that they lost was F 16 B from
Jordan

F 16 B are twin seaters

If a Twin seater is to be used for a War time
Sortie , you will need to send two pilots

The Cockpit cannot be Re configured
Or Rearranged again and again
Twin-seaters put two pilots on risk. Why will any one do that? They do have single seaters as well.

Twin-seaters put two pilots on risk. Why will any one do that? They do have single seaters as well.

You are such A ........

See this was a Once in a life time opportunity for the F 16 pilots

Going on a mission against India

Everybody must be "dying " to go
To become a hero

The WC selected himself because he is the boss

His Favourite Subordinate begged him
"Sir MUJHE BHI LE CHALO "

WC took out the two seater F 16 B

I am sure his Co pilot distracted him mid flight or he could not spot Abhinandan's
Plane who simply pounced on them
:ROFLMAO:

The WC got killed because of his co pilot

To be honest, my biggest doubt on F-16 being shot down is some folks claiming a two seater being shot down. Why will Pakistan use a two seater F-16 when standard fighter configuration is one pilot. Two seaters are reserved for training.

For observation & control?

F-16 is down, there is no doubt about that. At least to me. Now did Wg Cdr Abhinandan actually shoot it down on own or did the 'wingman' aka Pakistanis dealt the final death blow, is what I do not know yet.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
For observation & control?

F-16 is down, there is no doubt about that. At least to me. Now did Wg Cdr Abhinandan actually shoot it down on own or did the 'wingman' aka Pakistanis dealt the final death blow, is what I do not know yet.
Unfortunately I don't have your grapevine... I only rely on open source information. To me the only strange thing in this incidence is the use of a two-seater jet... Pilots are the most vital assets of any air-force.

You are such A ........

See this was a Once in a life time opportunity for the F 16 pilots

Going on a mission against India

Everybody must be "dying " to go
To become a hero

The WC selected himself because he is the boss

His Favourite Subordinate begged him
"Sir MUJHE BHI LE CHALO "

WC took out the two seater F 16 B

I am sure his Co pilot distracted him mid flight or he could not spot Abhinandan's
Plane who simply pounced on them
:ROFLMAO:

The WC got killed because of his co pilot
Stranger things have happened... That said, I believe PAF to be rational enough.

Explosion at Mach 4? If it was hitting the tail section (not that it hit the aircraft but likely exploded in proximity due to shrapnel signs found on fuselage as can be made out) then what would have been the relative air speed? :)
If Exploded in proximity then what's the point in discussing relative speed :unsure::unsure:

Unfortunately I don't have your grapevine... I only rely on open source information. To me the only strange thing in this incidence is the use of a two-seater jet... Pilots are the most vital assets of any air-force.
Things have not gone as per the plan for both.....This one line could explain this.....

Reactions: Hellfire
I believe country may not announce truth ( loss ) immediately fearing loss of troops morale ..

Next step will be lying ... Here though intention is same , but credibility gets set back..

Next will be forgery .... Here cost out weighs benefit...

That's why I feel any country wouldn't forge evidence s perfectly to keep their narrative.

My assumption why Pak will not forge perfect evidence s.

Coz when tomorrow India lets out some damning evidence.. no country man will respect their force .

There will be leeway kept it place .

I believe country may not announce truth ( loss ) immediately fearing loss of troops morale ..

Next step will be lying ... Here though intention is same , but credibility gets set back..

Next will be forgery .... Here cost out weighs benefit...

That's why I feel any country wouldn't forge evidence s perfectly to keep their narrative.

My assumption why Pak will not forge perfect evidence s.

Coz when tomorrow India lets out some damning evidence.. no country man will respect their force .

There will be leeway kept it place .

They are smart.... The narrative is to prove Abhinandan did not shoot F16.... Proving that is going to be difficult to both the nations.....

There are more to this story...... It will take time to come out.... I can give you a clue.... the parrot will be a retired officer from our neighbour... A juicy piece to sell a book.....

Btw book can be a two way affair.... Our guys also can write

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
They are smart.... The narrative is to prove Abhinandan did not shoot F16.... Proving that is going to be difficult to both the nations.....

There are more to this story...... It will take time to come out.... I can give you a clue.... the parrot will be a retired officer from our neighbour... A juicy piece to sell a book.....

Btw book can be a two way affair.... Our guys also can write
Let us assume for a minute that Abhi did not shoot down the F-16. Than who did it? Was is it once again a case wherein they shot down one of their own?

Let us assume for a minute that Abhi did not shoot down the F-16. Than who did it? Was is it once again a case wherein they shot down one of their own?
A Pakistani F16 is shot down
What happened?
1) Abhi shot it down with R 73
2) AD shot it down
3) Friendly fire from other platform down the F16
4) Technical error caused the flame out and crash

It could be any of this with very little chance of 1 of the cause mentioned....

You're right, everything is fake or fabricated or Chinese. Allow me to humbly bow out.
Accepted. After all this is Pakistan we are talking about. Which denied presence of Usama-bin-LADEEN. And China, which calls prisons "education centres".

I wonder what is there to discuss. Did Pakistan provided any good reason which can tie up these missiles remains with Indian arsenal?

If not, this could be anything. Chinese import or a local darra made. Who knows?

Pakistan is the most desperate country on earth

After loosing 4 wars AND Half their country
They are Hell Bent on proving that
They did NOT loose an F 16 :ROFLMAO: