Forum features , bugs , complaints and tutorials

Dear @Arsalan123

As stated earlier by a moderator here, you are more than welcome to report the posts which you find offensive and the team here will surely deal with it. At no point will any kind of personalized attack or harassment be tolerated, irrespective of consequences arising of actions taken by team here. If you have noticed, we do not allow derogatory terms to be used and clean up wherever we can. We rely on members for most of the time to adhere to certain norms, hence active moderation will not be very visible.

Banter may be taken as banter where applicable, like one rarely finds it a productive outing to get involved in banter of @_Anonymous_ , @BMD and @Guynextdoor as they have their own weird understanding and it settles of its own soon. One only ends up looking a fool taking their banter seriously as it is usually directed at each other. Mods clean up where things do get out of hand.

On a personal note, please continue to post here and at no point feel unwelcome. While we may not agree at times, I assure you that your attempts to state your opinion/defend your nations position, are indeed respected.

Regards
I'm glad you took cognizance of the situation. In which case you must have noticed @RATHORE was banned since a month. For the same offense for which @Guynextdoor came back in a week. And when I raised the issue of mallu fraternity, I was told there's a separate set of penalties which operates, which sees one member out for more than a month and a troll back in a week - i.e an automatic system.

I'm glad you took cognizance of the situation. In which case you must have noticed @RATHORE was banned since a month. For the same offense for which @Guynextdoor came back in a week. And when I raised the issue of mallu fraternity, I was told there's a separate set of penalties which operates, which sees one member out for more than a month and a troll back in a week - i.e an automatic system.

Yes. We don’t like you here. Get the memo.

Who gives a flying *censored* to what you like, rice bag?

Then why are you complaining about favoritism in the bans? There is obviously favoritism. Mods secretly think you don't 'fit in' and are 'misfit'. That's why they are biased towards me. You should stop posting to save your breath.

Then why are you complaining about favoritism in the bans? There is obviously favoritism. Mods secretly think you don't 'fit in' and are 'misfit'. That's why they are biased towards me. You should stop posting to save your breath.
Ah, so the rumours are right. You give good bjs, don't you.

Its true, ban period is determined by points accumulated in past and new infractions given.

Anyways GND is treading on a very very thin line.

Its true, ban period is determined by points accumulated in past and new infractions given.

Anyways GND is treading on a very very thin line.

Yes, a line I don't mind treading. Next time you want to ask south Indians to 'respect' north Indian political masters as moderation reason, remind yourself that they are too illiterate to read these posts.

Yes, a line I don't mind treading. Next time you want to ask south Indians to 'respect' north Indian political masters as moderation reason, remind yourself that they are too illiterate to read these posts.

The reason why I said the same to you because it takes a bit more than a civilized response to make your abhorrent racist mind to fall in place, and thats why it was not said in open but directly and only to you.

Now take a hike and sell toothpaste and soaps to northies.

The reason why I said the same to you because it takes a bit more than a civilized response to make your abhorrent racist mind to fall in place, and thats why it was not said in open but directly and only to you.

Now take a hike and sell toothpaste and soaps to northies.

as if they have the money to buy it

as if they have the money to buy it

They have your money, isn't it? Now work for them hard while you are away from the forum.

And once you are back, tell us how much you made.

PS : We have receiving reports of said member being abusive about people of a certain region of India lately and IMO creation of such divide is a biggest threat to India and not some outside powers. Each region of India contribute to our nation in its capacity, some are doing great, some better and some not that well. As a family, its a responsibility of each of us to hold each other hand and take everyone forward with us. That is the mantra of a family, if anyone feel they can do better without other then its nothing less than secession. Positive criticism of region, religion, people are allowed to make them introspect, however downright abuse and insults will be handled with no leniency.

My sarcastic comment are directed to this particular user only.

They have your money, isn't it? Now work for them hard while you are away from the forum.

PS : We have receiving reports of said member being abusive about people of a certain region of India lately and IMO creation of such divide is a biggest threat to India and not some outside powers. Each region of India contribute to our nation in its capacity, some are doing great, some better and some not that well. As a family, its a responsibility of each of us to hold each other hand and take everyone forward with us. That is the mantra of a family, if anyone feel they can do better without other then its nothing less than secession. Positive criticism of region, religion, people are allowed to make them introspect, however downright abuse and insults will be handled with no leniency.

The fool clearly doesn't get it, when a member / members here tell him they don't want to engage him. He goes out of his way to engage, offend & in general ruin the environment here.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78

Hmm .. yep .. where is @RATHORE ??

Dear Jews. I have been receiving complaints that this Jew is questioning the furher and since it is a threat to the third Reich I’m asking him to conduct himself to gas chamber. Other Jewish people not to worry. By the way why don’t you ban your self for insulting South.

Dear Jews. I have been receiving complaints that this Jew is questioning the furher and since it is a threat to the third Reich I’m asking him to conduct himself to gas chamber. Other Jewish people not to worry. By the way why don’t you ban your self for insulting South.

Feeling victimized?