IAF Chronicles - A side view of whats going on behind the closed doors in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL .. squid? Hmm ... does spine attribute uprightness in one? Are you sure?

When you name specifics, I agree. I do NOT agree with generalised statement you made of the force :D
I can name you over 100 cases involving even Army wherein the officers have cheated their uniform and oath to the nation. Do not challenge me, you will have no face to show.

When IAF is the force of integrity like we thought, and then when we see the top being so corrupt and compromised, does it not filter down ?
Let us say in a way that NAK saw how Tyagi was managing and he thought,, why not put my finger in the honeypot too,
I did not say the lower echelon had issues, In most forces the lower echelons are mostly patriotic, but once they get the "brass " thats when they start to see their retirement closer and hence the need to fill their pockets.

LOL .. squid? Hmm ... does spine attribute uprightness in one? Are you sure?

When you name specifics, I agree. I do NOT agree with generalised statement you made of the force :D

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
When IAF is the force of integrity like we thought, and then when we see the top being so corrupt and compromised, does it not filter down ?
Let us say in a way that NAK saw how Tyagi was managing and he thought,, why not put my finger in the honeypot too,
I did not say the lower echelon had issues, In most forces the lower echelons are mostly patriotic, but once they get the "brass " thats when they start to see their retirement closer and hence the need to fill their pockets.
laughable that you are still posting some BS , when half your argument fell flat on your face !!! ... Still saying that there are no ejection seat on the PC7????

Strong Murmur

- MRCBF official selection docs to be out in H1 Next Year

- A senior Navy officer who took a sortie in Rafale was shown low altitude flight mode and how Rafale M were able to do inbound in such mission roles carrying a "very heavy" package. The drop was shown in combat environment with all coastal radars and detection systems switched on in a live situation. The performance of the mission made the Navy officer gave the best possible feedback for Rafales.

- Navy plans to propose accelerating shore based protection and over sea lines of communication role based air wings soon as part of long term plan formally. Also in that LPD/LHD are to be mentioned.

- Otoh Navy Chief Lanba have met many officials during his visit and discussions with naval group hovered on many things including carrier compatibility fitment for Rafale M in IAC1.

- The IAC 1 now expected to join in end of 2020 if all things go on time or else may be delayed by a year for such fitment.

- Also a lot of Anti Ship Weapons are planned with Exocet from Subs, Coastal batteries (again Exocet extended Block), Torpedoes, MBDA based solutions with CAMM are under discussions. A approval on the same will arrive soon.

@Abingdonboy @Ashwin @Hellfire @Picdelamirand-oil @halloweene @Bon Plan @vstol Jockey @randomradio @nair @GuardianRED @zebra7 @Ankit Kumar

Was it god who murmured in your ears?

And the french are just begging and promising to do everything for India, Earlier it was just Trappier and now even Macron is on his knees
WOW. .... I guess the french have to stand in line to kiss modis feet
You're right. As wrote on another forum, he is specialized in BS, and only in this field.

Should be worth laughing when ACM tyagi would be in jail and like Dharmendra said in Sholay "... Tyagi.. chakki pissing and pissing and pissing .... " seems poora tel nikal jayega..
This post is still about IAF so, I guess .. does Qualify.. btw Guardian, you are free to eat, .. French welcome too

laughable that you are still posting some BS , when half your argument fell flat on your face !!! ... Still saying that there are no ejection seat on the PC7????

And the french are just begging and promising to do everything for India, Earlier it was just Trappier and now even Macron is on his knees
WOW. .... I guess the french have to stand in line to kiss modis feet
The french already kissed modi's feet for the first 36 Rafale ! And we are ready to do it again for the next 36 !

Should be worth laughing when ACM tyagi would be in jail and like Dharmendra said in Sholay "... Tyagi.. chakki pissing and pissing and pissing .... " seems poora tel nikal jayega..
This post is still about IAF so, I guess .. does Qualify.. btw Guardian, you are free to eat, .. French welcome too
It seems that you are now well known. It was faster on this forum than on some others....
Learn Bro, learn !
:p

Only you and your hallucinations have that as a fact. You think you are the only joker who knows how to fly do you?
And he happens to be an expert on flying machines?

Can you elaborate on performance parameters of Mi-17s (the MTVs and I am not interested in the swanky V5s) in Siachen and how the hell are they still doing air maintenance over Northern Glacier?
The MTVs have a service ceiling of 6000 m
Stop your brain farts .......
Do you know of something called performance graphs? do you know how they are drawn and how an aircraft or a helicopter tested against those graphs? Our Great IAF, as per what was stated by Parrikar in LS, did not even know that Agusta Helicopters can't take off from Srinagar and these helicopters were supposed to fly over Jojila. Now I leave it to you to explain this? AND mind you. I certainly know better than any IAF officer of any denomination about performance calculations of anykind of aircraft which flies. No one has been able to challenge me till date.

Show me performance graphs of Mi-17s or even C-17s and I will tell you their capability from those graphs for any airfield or helipad any where in the world. A pilot who can't read those graphs, has no business to be flying those machines. Even CPL pilots coming from flying schools are nowadays better trained than IAF pilots. I know you will laugh at it but it is the truth. I have trained tons of retired IAF pilots and also civil pilots on B737s and A320s. I know the deterioration that has crept in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shekhar Singh
@Hellfire @vstol Jockey

while both of you may not agree with each other in this discussion , there is a finer and more deep point to be made here and that is , there are officers and in increasing number that are totally corrupt and have bought shame and danger to the nation , especially the top brass and their number is steadily increasing one should not be expecting this in an entirely volunteer force like Indian Armed Forces.

while both you are experts of your known field and are going into deep end of your opinions to cancel out each others points , i am genuinely worried about the Rot that has set in our armed forces?
this thought gives me a real uneasy tummy and makes me really loose hope.
can you both please clarify why such is the case and how can it be remedied.

@Hellfire, we have had rough between us earlier also. For me uniform is earned and respected and those who make a mockery of this uniform need to be exposed. For you Services seems to be holy cow which can't go wrong ever. Stop throwing these numbers of heights on me. A pilot flying off an aircraft from short fields is a pilot blessed with good skills and that does not make him an intelligent well read pilot. The same pilots can't understand the automation of an A-320.
My experience of flying is very different and includes not just VSTOL/conventional fixed wing fighter and transport aircraft but also helicopters. I hope ypu know that Harrier pilots have to first learn to fly a helicopter.

Reactions: Shekhar Singh
That will be political suicide. Opposition will have a field day.

NSA was in US to expedite the agreements. May be after the recent by-election losses in the BJP ruled Hindi belt states and diminishing prospects in the south, Modi may be sensing that he may not come back in 2019. Hence now there is a great push to get major decisions completed by this summer.

• Agree
Reactions: Paro
Status
Not open for further replies.