Rafale DH/EH of Indian Air Force : News and Discussions

The need is for more planes

True and that's why at least 126 needed to be procured, because 36 can't protect the country. And just like you can't provide a proper explanation for the cut down, the government for a year is failing to give it too.

True and that's why at least 126 needed to be procured, because 36 can't protect the country. And just like you can't provide a proper explanation for the cut down, the government for a year is failing to give it too.

Let Dassault Execute this Small deal

Along with TOT and offsets , meanwhile
We can negotiate with Americans to see what are they offering

Reactions: Shekhar Singh
The Question is Can Any Wrongdoing be proved

Allegations are very easy to make

People still call Man mohan Singh as
Pakistani Agent
Sharia court of India has become a fish pond where people go on fishing expeditions. This PIL is without substance and aimed to gather data for future. Sharia Court can only interfere when their is prosecutable evidence of corruption. They are debating and wasting time over a non-issue.

Twitter is giving live feed

That idiot Bhushan said just now
That Inter Governmental Agreement has No Value

Sharia court of India has become a fish pond where people go on fishing expeditions. This PIL is without substance and aimed to gather data for future. Sharia Court can only interfere when their is prosecutable evidence of corruption. They are debating and wasting time over a non-issue.

There is no ToT and only unimportant offsets, which apart of the cut down numbers, is the main reason why it's such a bad deal for India.

We can't defend ourselves and won't improve our industry with it, but wasted 4 years and 9 billion of a limited budget.

Reactions: Guynextdoor
There is no ToT and only unimportant offsets, which apart of the cut down numbers, is the main reason why it's such a bad deal for India.

We can't defend ourselves and won't improve our industry with it, but wasted 4 years and 9 billion of a limited budget.

So if we gave a mega 25 billion deal for 126
Planes and if Dassault and Safran and Thales and MBDA didn't execute it totally and completely , would we be in a better position

Let us get more Sukhois and LCAs for IAF needs

So if we gave a mega 25 billion deal for 126
Planes and if Dassault and Safran and Thales and MBDA didn't execute it totally and completely , would we be in a better position

Let us get more Sukhois and LCAs for IAF needs
Use your brain Bro.
A 25 billion deal is paid step by step, like ToT quality and quantity, and the balance when all is OK.

Air Marshalls of IAF and Additional Secretary from GOI are in court

Bhushan is the biggest SOB ever

His arguments that He be given price details are rejected

Isn't he the same b*stard that wanted to give Azaadi and hold referendums in J&K? And this snake wants confidential details about a high level defense acquisition/system now?

Here's what Americans are offering...😁😁😁😂😂😂

download (1).jpeg

I pointed this out long ago, the BJP are nationalists, they won't do stupid stuff
Understand your feeling, but actual figures speak in a different voice, meaning
Defense budget 2.79% of GDP in 2009-10, now latest last figures at 1.49% of GDP and falling rapidly. Not really Patriotic & wise for any country.
Here was expecting the Nationalist (i am one of them too) to come to rescue of misrule of Congress for long & take defense budget to 3% of GDP instead as it ought too , guess nationalist turned out to be actually Anti-Nationalists. here i mean BJP defense policies via Budget.
Worst criminal offense is to destroy defense forces from within, thats the current situation, which makes we wonder why i voted for BJP in 2014

I hope u guys get my feeling, its the defense budget with gets my blood boiling.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sancho and Paro
Defense budget 2.79% of GDP in 2009-10, now latest last figures at 1.49% of GDP and falling rapidly. Not really Patriotic & wise for any country.
Here was expecting the Nationalist (i am one of them too) to come to rescue of misrule of Congress for long & take defense budget to 3% of GDP instead as it ought too , guess nationalist turned out to be actually Anti-Nationalists. here i mean BJP defense policies via Budget.
Worst criminal offense is to destroy defense forces from within, thats the current situation, which makes we wonder why i voted for BJP in 2014

I hope u guys get my feeling, its the defense budget with gets my blood boiling.

Just because one is nationalist doesn't mean one has to increase the defence budget with no rhyme or reason. We need a foundation for our economy first, which requires massive reforms, which requires money.

seems so.. but i feel indian companies got more orders relatively .